Hotfix 1.04

+
After 1.04, now im suffering a micro lag (like loading or something) i haven´t this issue before. I have a good SSD and a high end pc.

I see some new bugs too that i don´t see before.

I like the Game, ty for your work CDPR. More than 24h in-game. But the game still need lot of fixes.

Had to download the whole game again. I was hoping to play it on my friday since I've been working my ass all week long. Well, think again. Fk

I must say, I have never witnessed something like this in my life... quite hilarious CDPR, see you next year I guess :cry:

Screenshot 2020-12-12 032614.png

Please add a fix/settings option for the scrapper perk so that it does not scrap valuable items labelled as junk, such as jewlery that sells for 750 credits.

화면 캡처 2020-12-12 093457.jpg

How can i play this fucking game?
This is the only screen I bought and watched
This patch did not solve this problem
And the support team has no answer yet

I'm like 8 hours in and I'm glowing with positivity even tho on version 1.00 it's held together with an elmer's glue stick and paperclips. I love this game so much the pure dedication I feel in this world crafted is making it much easier to push past the bugs. Thank you!

Ray-tracing enabled = guaranteed crash within 10 seconds. 2080ti with latest drivers. No difference between 1.03 and 1.04 unfortunately.

And thank you for all your hard work CDPR. Hang in there(y), lot of people are excited/impatient with the bugs but I'm sure you'll make a lot of progress on them in the coming weeks. Love the game (would love it more with ray-tracing though).

To those being exceptionally rude about console performance- you're lucky it runs at all on that potato. It was delayed as it is to help last-gen performance, how much more do you want those soon-to-be-obsolete systems holding this gorgeous game back? Plus, isn't a next-gen copy included with your purchase? Of course it's not going to look as good as PC/current-gen.

Need to make a place to change tats, hair, eyes & facial cyberware really really badly 👌🏼

Also hacked militia credit chip i kept for myself didn't give me the $10,000 when hacking it before finishing quest. Fyi I'm hanging on to it in hopes of a fix 😉😉

Please also look into this:
[PC]
- CPU bottleneck is crazy on a Ryzen 3700x + 16GB 3600Mhz + NVME SSD, 47fps minimum with very low GPU usage in the city, settings and resolution don't do anything
- When looking in the apartment's mirror with a hat, the hat is missing and V goes bald
- Can't change haircut
What video card are using?

The cops behavior is one of the most bizarre things i have ever seen in a game. There's a video of a guy killing someone on a window ledge, and 2 cops spawn on the ledge guns blazing.

Or you fight some gang people and cops just spawn in and gang up on you. And you can't just kill cops for they will just keep coming. But then if you walk 100m away they forget you ever existed.

It also really sucks how useless the life paths and prologue are. I really thought they would have some noticeable affect on the gameplay or special perks/skills, but all you get is an occasional dialogue option that amounts to nothing.........

Out of all the issues this one bothers me the most. Its so obviously a bandaid fix, the AI clearly wasn't finished so they just said "fuck it, just spawn them in."

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
There are still more bugs than I have seen in a VERY long time. Releasing a game in this state after charging full price for it is pretty questionable. I have no idea who was doing the quality control but they failed miserably. Don't get me wrong, it's got tons of potential but it's incredibly inappropriate to allow this game to be released in this state without at least warning people about the amount of glitches and bugs that are MORE than obviously present. If the game wasn't finished then why not place an "early release" warning on it??? Kinda shady advertising, no?

25 Hours Playtime. Not a single crash. After the "hotfix", I CANT PLAY 20 MINUTES WITHOUT A CRASH.
I was really enjoying the game, took free time from work and all. And you ruined it with this "hotfix". You simply cant enjoy a game when u get pulled out of the imemrsion every 20 minutes. Is there any way to roll back in versions???
you can on steam and GOG. If you do it via GOG it does mean it downloading the entire game all over again

Top Bottom