Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
After completing the mission prior to Down on the Street I'm stuck in a loop call with Takemura asking two options from the initial calls you can have with him. This seems to happen after getting out of the van with him to meet Okada on jig-jig street. Calling him again to try and force end the conversation doesn't seem to work as he won't answer it, and the dialogue options never go away. Saving then loading it back from the main menu doesn't seem to work either. Anyone know the reason why this happens, or a potential fix?
20201211215630_1 - Copy.jpg

I have the same issue, did think that this would solve it self by talking to other NPC's but that was not the case.....

And now I only have saves with this bug, this is a gamebreaker, wont disapear you keep hearing Takemura ervery time you have to use the "F" key for looting ETC.

This happend to me, when I choose to fast forward the ride with him in the quest "Down on the Street", the dialoge options pops up and a few seconds lated he leaves the car, creatign the bug.

I have the same issue, did think that this would solve it self by talking to other NPC's but that was not the case.....

And now I only have saves with this bug, this is a gamebreaker, wont disapear you keep hearing Takemura ervery time you have to use the "F" key for looting ETC.

This happend to me, when I choose to fast forward the ride with him in the quest "Down on the Street", the dialoge options pops up and a few seconds lated he leaves the car, creatign the bug.

I'm not sure even if skipping creates the bug, I loaded back two or so saves to try and see if the it would go away and it did, but even waiting for him to drive all the way to Jig-Jig street makes the dialogue bug out as you have to choose those options in order to get out of the car.

I'm not sure even if skipping creates the bug, I loaded back two or so saves to try and see if the it would go away and it did, but even waiting for him to drive all the way to Jig-Jig street makes the dialogue bug out as you have to choose those options in order to get out of the car.

Good to know, I just hope that they will fix it quickly.... wont play until then.

Have to be more then 2 ppl with this issue.....

So, for those who got this crappy bug too, what I did is just went to Wakako by myself and this dialogue bug didn't happen. Try to load save before talking to Takemura and his friend.
Edit: And make it a habit to save before starting major quest guys. Saved me a lot of nerve cells.

I have the same issue, have already tried everything, nothing helps

If you don't have any older saves you can try to play the game with the dialogue still there. It's a nuisance but I went through 1 mission with it occurring and did ok somewhat. I managed to get the dialogue to go away after completing that mission, however upon saving and then reloading it came back.

same here waitting fix patch or anykind of trick to make it go away,now i cant even call him to talk about hanako or goro.

There are 2 things that mess with this quest, the quest wakako gives you through the phone about assasinating some dude, and the phone calls with takemura.
To avoid the takemura bug is easy, just tell takemura at the docks that you want to reach wakako office by yourself and is fine.
The other one, the one wakako speaking at the same time about the side quest and the takemura one, no idea, but probably what i id wrong was to discard the quest when she called me by the phone.
Hope this will help.
And remember to do a manual save game every 3 or 4 quests :p

15 hour save file ruined because of this bug, please somebody have a fix, I'm already multiple missions past Wakako so I can't do the fix already mentioned.

Same bug with me, interrupts picking stuff up, can't dodge attacks anymore as it skips time skipping the conversation, and just ridiculously annoying in general. Can't find a fix for it.

I've got the same issue, fucking annoying. Defs ruined my experience a lot im still playing through but I have never experienced a game so buggy, still have an appreciation for the game when the bugs are sorted its going to be amazing ay.

I have the same issue. Stuck in the call and there is no ending the call option. 60 hours gameplay interrupted by this bug. Hope they will fix it quickly because it is totally unplayable like this.

Nothing to add here other than I'm experiencing this awfully annoying bug. If it helps tracking the bug it happens exactly after the drive on "Down the Street". I've tried reloading save but nothing will stop this bug from happening

EDIT: Quick "fix": in the meantime by not talking the trip in Takemura's van and go by yourself, you can bypass this bug

Last edited:
Got the same issue and no save to go to a previous situation to avoid Takemura discussion.
It seems that talking in that game is the best thing to do. A lot of bla bla to be stuck in a bla bla loop. As I've spent a lot of hours, hope this bug will be fixed.

holy sht i found a fix of this!!

all you have to do is play The hunt mission that with river to investigate kidnapper,the bug will gone when u doing couple of braindance then suddenly poof this takemura bug gone.

hope it fix yours.
Post automatically merged:

finally i can play in peace without the chat disturbing fckin hell sadly im almost finish my mission fck this.
Post automatically merged:

okay nvm you die the bug come back on fck

Last edited:
Exact same boat even after the 1.5 patch :(
It blows because I've played past the point of reverting a saved game therefore I am and indeed royally F*kd.
Really don't want to start a new game due to a bug that is probably an easy fix but just flew under the radar due to console performance issues (a fairly succeeded priority). I don't like to resort to death threats but Takemura is really getting on my nerves about a parade prep that happened hours earlier.
If anyone finds a fix LET ME KNOW.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

This bug fixed when i go ot mision in act 3, where is no point of return. Bug disappered when i talk to Hanako.

Top Bottom