Hotfix 1.04

+
PLEASE add a walk toggle option for PC. Hate running around everywhere - completely breaks all immersion. Fixed with a mod for now, but would love an official fix. More keybind options would also be great, but the walk toggle is the most important thing.

Thanks so much for your hard work. Really appreciate it. This is such a beautiful game.

PLEASE add a walk toggle option for PC. Hate running around everywhere - completely breaks all immersion. Fixed with a mod for now, but would love an official fix. More keybind options would also be great, but the walk toggle is the most important thing.

Thanks so much for your hard work. Really appreciate it. This is such a beautiful game.

Hello, the modding community is already hard at work :)
Check on nexus mods, there is already a mod for SLOW WALK :).

Edit: NVM... saw you are already using mod

Hundreds of thousands of players write about the problem with textures (broken body, broken bra, constantly showing panties on the character, provided that censorship was turned off in the settings). But there is nothing in the hotfix about it. Did CPRD respond to any of you in tech support? Why are they silent about this bug? :(

Where is fix of panties when censor is OFF????
Mirror bugs, underwear, nude in inventory but panties in photomode+mirror+when you looking down from POV.
This is been TOP-1 THREAD HERE and in Steam, but YOU NOT FIXED IT IN 1.04?? O MY GOD :(
This happens with males too. My hat literally removes the hair from my head but remove my garments does not remove my boxers. You keep them on in the mirror and in the streets.

Attachments

• PS_App_20201212_055300.jpeg
    PS_App_20201212_055300.jpeg
    886.8 KB · Views: 122
  • PS_App_20201212_055308.jpeg
    PS_App_20201212_055308.jpeg
    951.6 KB · Views: 117
This happens with males too. My hat literally removes the hair from my head but remove my garments does not remove my boxers. You keep them on in the mirror and in the streets.

Yes, and it's very strange: why CDPR said nothing about this bug to us? One guy from CDPR, just find the 1 second to give us hope, say to us about your work on this bug.. But.. Silence.. A little reason why i dropped Cyberpunk 2077... :(

I would really love to see some changes to the photo mode:
  • Some particles/holograms continue to move while in photo mode
    remove the cursor when removing the UI with Tab
    add the ability to change field of view while in first person mode
    - I wanna be able to zoom in while in photo mode without parallax
    fix lighting and color changing when looking around then taking a screenshot

• ALSO HAVE SEPARATE DAMN CONTROLS FOR SCALING AND ROTATING.. ;~;

@sgoel

I already fixed it using a couple of nexus walk mods settings as framework. Edited the xml with my own settings. Still an official fix is needed. Those mods do not fix the double button press issue for fwd/back & left/right at the same time.

Honestly I would have stopped playing if it wasn't for those modders' help with this issue. The Nexus community is awesome!

Hey guys.. I'm using an AMD 5700XT and have played 1.03 with no problems whatsoever yesterday. Until the latest patch 1.04 came in, downloaded, I can no longer launch the game properly, and will always be met with this prompt message. I received some suggestions to try start it from the directory files, also I will get this message! What the hell is going on? I have updated to latest AMD drivers, have restarted my PC multiple times, and I still get the same message. Please help me.
wegwgeg.PNG

Attachments

• vdssbsd.PNG
    vdssbsd.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 57

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
and now I cant play the game, just crashes when I try starting it up now. Wonderful start to the weekend,

Hey !
Thanks for the quick update!
I want to suggest another (quality of life) fix, if possible:
- Crouch and skip dialogue should not share the same key.
I've skipped so many dialogues by mistake... :(
I highly recommend this change. I am using crouch a lot and sometimes we get soaked into a dialogue where I would love to walk around standing, I lost couple of lines skipping by accident when I wanted to stand-up.

sounds like you didn't do much do address how horrible this game looks on console

it was made for PS4, and I'm playing on a Pro. This game looks terrible.
It looks fine. It just doesn't run fast. I'm playing on PC and just watched my roommate load up on his pro and it looks beautifully similar by default. I had to play with my settings to get it to be playable. Scenes and characters don't load as quick on his console that I can see, but then again he also refuses to turn off screen glare, motion blur, depth of field, and chromatic aberration. Make sure you storage is filled to the brim, reboot if you haven't rebooted in a while. Also make sure your console is staying cool and doesn't have dirty vents. These tips should help your game run best. Also check for updates to your console.

Top Bottom