Would you buy a car if you knew you couldn't drive it for months?

+
Would you buy a broken car if you knew you couldn't drive it for months? I surely wouldn't. If CD Project Red was honest with us. I wouldn't have bought this game. I truly feel cheated, lied to, and conned.

Last edited:
I special ordered my truck because the dealer didn't have any with the options I wanted and it took 3 months so technically yes I would, but I understand. I've played maybe 4 minutes today total, not including menu screens before crashing.

I get your frustration bladeyama. If I wasn't able to play right now, I'd also be pissed. However I'd have waited to post and cool down untill I had some concrete feedback. Also there is no such thing as a bug-free launch these days nor a launch of a game where at no one experiencing game-breaking bug or simply unable to play.

The shear scope of games nowadays, both creatively and technically, makes it impossible to have everything working 100% (more so at launch). Especially with the 100k's to millions of combinations of hardware and software. For every person unable to play, having abyssmal performance or game breaking bugs - there are 100's of people playing with some minor bugs and great performance.

I get your frustration bladeyama. If I wasn't able to play right now, I'd also be pissed. However I'd have waited to post and cool down untill I had some concrete feedback. Also there is no such thing as a bug-free launch these days nor a launch of a game where at no one experiencing game-breaking bug or simply unable to play.

The shear scope of games nowadays, both creatively and technically, makes it impossible to have everything working 100% (more so at launch). Especially with the 100k's to millions of combinations of hardware and software. For every person unable to play, having abyssmal performance or game breaking bugs - there are 100's of people playing with some minor bugs and great performance.
That doesnt matter tho, it feels like a scam and we dont have an official response addressing the issues and they arent giving us a date where the issues will be solved.
Its not about the game, its about the money. They cant just take my money and ghost me :D, i mean they are doing that so they can but they shouldnt get any community support for trashy business practices.

It's not the minor bugs that bothering. It's the constant crashing, the misleading lies they told us. I feel cheated.
Post automatically merged:

That doesnt matter tho, it feels like a scam and we dont have an official response addressing the issues and they arent giving us a date where the issues will be solved.
Its not about the game, its about the money. They cant just take my money and ghost me :D, i mean they are doing that so they can but they shouldnt get any community support for trashy business practices.
This how I feel

No offense, but this is honestly such a poor excuse. I thought the same initially, but the issues in this game go WAY beyond bugs, poor graphics and performance issues.

Aside from the missions, there is absolutely no substance to the game. It's just, flashly lights.... :/

It's not the minor bugs that bothering. It's the constant crashing, the misleading lies they told us. I feel cheated.

This how I feel
I couldn't agree more. I was so excited for this game and for the last 2 days I've been telling myself "it can't really be as bad as people are saying, just stick it out and a patch will fix things" but then I realized that the real issue goes beyond bugs and graphics problems.
Outside of mission structure, there is nothing to the game. The 'Living City' feels like it is nothing but set-dressing... because it is. :/

I joined this forum to post the very same thing. Not only am I completely dissappointed in the quality of the ps4 version on my ps5, I am dissappointed at how underhanded and duplicitous CDPR have been about being open and honest in the final product. I preordered purely on their previous stellar reputation for putting fans and customers first. This time around they lied and hid information that would have changed the opinion of many preorder customers.
They never showed any base ps4 gameplay pre launch.
They did not send any console review codes to reviewers.
They did not allow reviewers to show their own glitch filled gameplay footage.
Had I, and I am sure many others would have changed their minds had the whole truth been presented.
And for what? The dollars lining their pockets. Well congratulations, your rich but your reputation is in tatters.

Madae

Forum veteran
It's exactly what I expected it to be (Witcher 3 with cars and guns), the bugs are only minor blemishes imo, and I've only crashed one time after a very long session. Now I just play for a few hours and then reset my computer since it appears to have a memory leak problem. Not a big deal really. I can tolerate these kinds of problems. Being unable to play would be frustrating, but I'm not experiencing what OP, and others, are having trouble with. Maybe if you provide some more information about your setup and what exactly is going wrong instead of complaining, maybe someone can help you sort it out.

Top Bottom