Game breaking main-quest bug

+
I am stuck on the quest Down on The Street, Wait for Takemura's call. I can't get him to call by skipping time 24 hours, nor by waiting in-game for 24 actual hours to pass, nor by completing a ton of sidequests. Restarting game, reloading save etc doesnt work. I tried to reload to a save that's before you do the mission (when you meet him at docks and go to Waka lady) but the bug persists after the 2nd try.

I am stuck on the quest Down on The Street, Wait for Takemura's call. I can't get him to call by skipping time 24 hours, nor by waiting in-game for 24 actual hours to pass, nor by completing a ton of sidequests. Restarting game, reloading save etc doesnt work. I tried to reload to a save that's before you do the mission (when you meet him at docks and go to Waka lady) but the bug persists after the 2nd try.
Same Problem but with Play it Safe Quest. Takamura just can't use his phone

So I seem to have fixed it, I must have been stuck in some side quest. I just ticked off all the quests in my quest log and the floodgates opened and I got like 5 calls from different people, Takemura included. The one that did the trick I think was incapacitating a Cyberpsycho in the badlands (the one in the watertower)

@syresyre12
I have the same problem, do you remember the name of the task? That did the trick

I'm not sure what quest exactly fixed it, but the calls started popping in after that cyberpsycho quest so if you have that one try that. But it could be level related too, like I said I hit lvl 18 at the same time, what level are you? Besides that, I did maybe 5-6 gigs/side quests in total. I booted up the game for you to check my last done quests and they are:

Cyberpsycho Sightings: Second Chances

Gig: Last Login

Gig: Catch a Tyger's Toe

The Gig

CyberPsycho Sighting: Six Feet Under

Happy Together

Gig: Olive Branch

I recommend booting up your latest save, press Skip Time 24 hours, and then start doing the side quests you have. If you have any or all of these, do them first. And remember checking your level thing.

ALSO IGNORE YOUR PHONE, don't try to call anyone, shit will just bug more. I had Rogue teleport to me and sit in the

Still present in 1.06. I've got stucked here with empty main quest log, just waiting for him to call. Waiting, reloading or playing withg joy-toys does not help. It's not possible to continue the game.

Top Bottom