"The heist" delamain bug

+
I have had my game progress halted due to a bug pertaining the delamain, but noit the quest involving phones, which seens to be the most common.

My issue is trhat in this quest, after I left Dexter Deshawn office, while planning the aforementioned heist, I went on errants to level up, and returned several saves and levels later. Problem is, while Jackie is ready and willing waiting for me in the afterlife's parking lot, the delamain itself isn't, and Jackie seens to be leaning on thin air. Take a look below:

IMG-20201210-WA0010.jpg

This bug is rarely mentioned in consersations, and the 1.04 patch notes are inconclusive as to wheter or not it was addressed (I've seen someone in the internet mentioning it was - in my case, it isn't fixed - but as I read the page created by CDPR, there is no specific mention of 'the heist" questline - though it might be possible it is amongst the "other quests" mentioned.

Can anyone confirm to me if this was already "fixed"? If it was, it probably just won't retroactively fix already broken savefiles, and I'd be better off restarting the game. Anyway, I'd love to be sure before I throw away almost 20 hours of game progress (I've been doing sidequests a lot waiting for a fix, and probably already are overleveled for this quest,,,)

Anyway, thanks in advance for confirmation of this.

PS.: Had posted this in the main technical forum, than i noticed the PS subforum...

I have the same issue. Except the Delamain is on its side and Jackie is leaning on air. I can't enter the car to start the mission. I also did side missions instead before the mission. I tried going back to saves and driving all over the map to see if it would re-load right. I reinstalled the game and its still broken. I am hoping a new patch will fix it but most likely just have to restart the game ugh...

I have the same issue. Except the Delamain is on its side and Jackie is leaning on air. I can't enter the car to start the mission. I also did side missions instead before the mission. I tried going back to saves and driving all over the map to see if it would re-load right. I reinstalled the game and its still broken. I am hoping a new patch will fix it but most likely just have to restart the game ugh...

Yup. I restarted. Didn't think it was worth waiting, or investing in side missions, while not knowing when a patch will address it or even if it will fix files already bugged...

same problem... sent an email to support twice with no reply. guess this is what we get for jumping on early launch. *face palm*

I have a similar problem - car is there but Jackie is not so when I get in the cab nothing happens. I'm playing on PS4, v1.05. also happened after doing side missions in between. Now I'm completely stuck in this save

Thanks - I followed the steps but the issue wasn't resolved. I've submitted a bug report.

Attachments

• PXL_20201221_080404505.jpg
    PXL_20201221_080404505.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 111
I have the similar problem on PC, no car and no Jackie, but when I try to drive onto the spot the car should appear the game physics won't let me. Most importantly, I can't progress the story. What to do?

Have this exact issue on my PC save. Hoped the last hotfix 1.21 may fix it but alas, still invisible/not there

Top Bottom