Panam - Talk to Nomads / After Basalisk run

+
So maybe it is my chain of choices but after i pass out from the Engram attack in my head i wake up in the new camo and am told to talk to Nomads - Panam/Mitch & Saul but i have no promt to do so even though they are highlighted on the map as the mission ---- i loaded back to a mission prior to see if i can change the chain of choices i made then if it will effect what i happens idk
Post automatically merged:

So maybe it is my chain of choices but after i pass out from the Engram attack in my head i wake up in the new camo and am told to talk to Nomads - Panam/Mitch & Saul but i have no promt to do so even though they are highlighted on the map as the mission ---- i loaded back to a mission prior to see if i can change the chain of choices i made then if it will effect what i happens idk
So apparently it was because i interacted with the mirror after i got up during the convo sequence unfortunately i lost Judy's taking over Cloud mission becasue i did not wan to go against Johnny's conscience --- still ended up passing out & Lost the load file i had from bfore activating Judy's pre mission sequence --- guess i have no choice but to play out the consequences of that mishap

So apparently it was because i interacted with the mirror after i got up during the convo sequence unfortunately i lost Judy's taking over Cloud mission becasue i did not wan to go against Johnny's conscience --- still ended up passing out & Lost the load file i had from bfore activating Judy's pre mission sequence --- guess i have no choice but to play out the consequences of that mishap
Update* was able to call her and say i changed my mind

Last edited:
Top Bottom