2 Bugs on Xbox Series X

+
Digital Version, installed on internal ssd

1. Sometimes the screen freezes for 3-10 seconds, audio continues.
After that everything is back to normal.

2. Here is the wired one, i have the this Game installed on the internal ssd, i also have a Seagate Game Drive 2 tb.
During Cyberpunk the Game Drive suddenly disconnects and then reconnects (i noticed that through the xbox notifications)
It only happens with Cyberpunk, Games on the External HDD are running fine.
And the thing is like i said, i have Cyberpunk installed on the internal ssd, how could this happen?!

As i said it only happens when playing Cyberpunk other Games (SSD or HDD) doesn t.

First was, in options, then Charakter Creation, and now it happens sometimes during a dialog where i can choose from different options.

****(Could be spoiler if you haven't done The Heist mission and completed it or started it) ****

Playing on Xbox Series X, I had issues with the Delamain taxi. It was outside the bar waiting. I got in Jackie wasn't even in the cab. The Delamain didn't do anything it was just me sitting in the backseat. I waited I tried to click anything and nothing happened.

I reloaded my last save spot. I then got in the cab and after a few seconds Jackie showed up in the car with his head through the roof next to me still talking. He seemed to be stuck in a different conversation like if I was just standing there and clicked on him to start a conversation. Anyway it was glitch after this I got to the hotel. We got to our room, and then did the bot mission.

Then we were up in the private suite room and it was 2 hours of trying to get Jackie not to despawn. I had to click the button to open the secret door as soon as we entered the suite. Then he glitched not stop until I got this right. Then we had to escape the hotel and he disappeared again it was me fighting my way out. All the way to the bottom level and couldn't exit the building because Jackie wasn't detected with me. Now I am pretty much screwed until there is a patch or the glitches and bugs are fixed and i lose several hours of work from the missions.

I can't trust it will fix the issue it was glitchy several spots during the Heist mission and prior getting into the Delamain taxi/cab/limo. Love the game and graphics but this is crippling bug that needs a fix. I tried the work around in the video someone posted on youtube but I couldn't get past this stage and now I don't have the will to back track and keep moving forward if it is going to just break again. This game was $90 bucks as I live in Canada. I would have preferred this game was tested prior to release. How many others are seeing these bugs?? I have see the Heist mentioned several times and another missions. Please put code in the game to detect if Jackie is actually present and if he isn't spawn him pretty please. I need a fix for this its game breaking how much further will you go until another hurdle.

So here i gave an update after 1.04 .

Freezes are gone, but the Seagate Gamedrive Issues are still there.
Cyberpunk as i said is installed on the ssd.
Would be great if a Mod says something.

2 bugs?

"Soon there is not enough space on this digital sheet of paper to fit them all in!"

I have encountered at least 20 bugs and several pretty gamebreaking!

No health bar = Invicibility
Kill people outside the apartment and and go inside and the wanted level disappears.
Call V's car and it sometimes run over NPCs and automatically spawn police that hunts you
Call V's car and if unlucky the car will run you over or smash through a door (Stripclub)
Jump from a big height and if done correctly you go through the ground
Find a OP weapon and slaughter the whole game and break the immersion 100%

To name a few!

Top Bottom