Make it easier to put away weapons.

+
Currently all I can find is holding Alt and trying to move around in a circle to the no gun picture which is glitchy and horrible. Why can't there be a hotkey to put weapons away. I'd honestly rather the Weapon wheel somewhere else or removed and a put away option instead for Alt.

Yeah there is a holster button, it's double tapping alt, but most of the time you will just switch weapon. Its pretty bad in it's recognition of the button press.

As midrand pointed double tap in the alt will put your weapon away... but... it's VERY finnicky. I would rather haver "hold reload" to holster my weapon.
I agree with that, i always press alt a ton before i finally holster..

Yeah there is a holster button, it's double tapping alt, but most of the time you will just switch weapon. Its pretty bad in it's recognition of the button press.
This, sadly, seems to be true across the board. The game has some issues recognizing a lot of keypresses correctly and in a timely state. Aiming my weapons has been where it's most notable for me, with the sights not coming up (or with knives, not going into the throwing pose) and not being able to lean around cover.

DOUBLE TAB THE ALT KEY (as one already commented) and your weapon will be gone.

Read the comments people :)

Yes, I believe this is pretty much known at this point. However, as outlined in the posts above, this is a very awkward way of holstering your weapon. I'd rather be able to perform a simple key/button press as in most other games that have a holster option.

I can't imagine playing this with a mouse and keyboard, feel like I always use a controller for open world games. How does it play with M&K? The driving in particular

I can't imagine playing this with a mouse and keyboard, feel like I always use a controller for open world games. How does it play with M&K? The driving in particular
For the most part it's not bad. Just sucks that you can't rebind things as needed.
Things like having to double tap Alt to put your weapon away makes no sense when Alt is the cycle weapon button as well.
And F is the interact button instead of E which is what it is in... pretty much every other game ever made. Seems super strange.

Top Bottom