Crashing after the lastest 1.6gb patch...

+
Prior to this patch, the game was playable, only occasionally running into a crash or issue. NOW after today's patch, I cant even load up my game without a flat line... Granted I dont have the BEST GPU card, but it does meet the minimums still & it was playing FINE before the patch. But like I said, cant even play it now post-patch.. What is going on?!?

Welcome to the club son, I came home couldn't wait to play, can't play more than 5 minutes...

3900x, 32gb ram, ssd, 2080ti.
Well I mean your specs are a LOT better than mine, BUT what has me baffled is that prior to the patch I could play, now i cant even open the damn game. What a flop. All these years of waiting and now this... This is after delaying the game too... I'd HATE to see what it was like prior to all the delays lol. Honestly, for $89 AAA game, this is pretty poor gaming experience..

If someone sold me a smart TV and the software was laggy, crashed and didn't function as it should, I'd send it right back for a refund... Too bad we cant even do that.

Since updating my game, I can't load up any save games...It just keeps crashing immediately. Everything worked just fine before the patch and now I don't even know what I can do. I hope there are going to hotfix this or something....
Any official reply about how to solve this would be appreciated.
The game is amazing btw)

Since updating my game, I can't load up any save games...It just keeps crashing immediately. Everything worked just fine before the patch and now I don't even know what I can do. I hope there are going to hotfix this or something....
Any official reply about how to solve this would be appreciated.
The game is amazing btw)
I'm sure it will be amazing when I can actually play it! LOL :ROFLMAO:
So I'm not the only one with the same issue with the 1.04 "hotfix".
Nope, from what I've seen, a lot are having this issue... some "FIX" it was :(

Game not started, after push the button play in steam, crash. WTF??
Yeah so I press the play button in steam, it comes up to the CP launcher thing, then press play there, then the game opens I pick a save or press continue (same results for both), then the dialog starts and I press continue then it loads up & freezes then I crash and get the "flatline" alert to send a report... UGH.

I too had the game working day one, played over 20 hours. I got the "Cyberpunk Flatlined" message immediately after hitting the "play" button on the launcher, post hotfix. I updated the drivers for my Nvidia GTX 1070; no dice. I uninstalled then reinstalled the game now the game actually loads.

While this worked for me, I don't guarantee it'll work for you all.

Best of luck to you all.

I have the same problem. Can start the game and get to the main menu, but can't load any save or start a new game. Reinstalled the game (on steam), tried launching from exe - no luck.
Reset all my setting to defaults - and was able to load the save. Trying to figure out what setting causing the crash.
Edit: set all settings back to what it was, was able to load the save. Seems like reset settings to default did the trick. Reset to default > load the game > set settings back. Forgot to add that i have pc version.

Last edited:
I too had the game working day one, played over 20 hours, only to get the "Cyberpunk Flatlined" message after the hotfix. I updated the drivers for my Nvidia GTX 1070; no dice. I uninstalled then reinstalled the game now the game actually loads.

While this worked for me, I don't guarantee it'll work for you all.

Best of luck to you all.
Did you lose your save?

I am gonna try to Verify the integrity of my files in steam and maybe re-download the game later.
35h+ of gameplay can't be lost because of an update now, can it?

I am gonna try to Verify the integrity of my files in steam and maybe re-download the game later.
35h+ of gameplay can't be lost because of an update now, can it?
Yeah, I already verified it, it didnt fix the issue, came back saying I have all the files... UGH. No idea what to do, Dunno if i should reinstall/download (Im on AU internet, so that'll be 12 hrs before I can play) or sit tight and hope for a hot HOT fix to fix the fix that was supposed to BE the fix.

Did a verify / repair in the GOG client and got a 29 MB mini/update. Been playing for 1 hour with no crashes so far. Donno if that helps you guys.

Did a verify / repair in the GOG client and got a 29 MB mini/update. Been playing for 1 hour with no crashes so far. Donno if that helps you guys.
Tried that already. Unfortunately it was not really helpful, still get the flat lines

I cant even boot up the game after this patch, like what is this.
Its pissing me off so much i mean for what die i pay so much

Damn... i cannot start the game... what the... did you know how to fix this issue? I paid a lot of money to have it and now is unplayable........

Attachments

• Immagine 2020-12-12 115916.png
    Immagine 2020-12-12 115916.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 107
Im on the same boat as you all.. I cant even boot up the game without a flatline.. Its totally unacceptable and needs to be fixed ASAP..

I am in the boat of 50/50.
50% chance it will run and be okay.
50% chance of a complete system lock up and hard reset is needed.
I have updated all drivers. I have the game on SSD and so on. 32 gigs of ram. 1070Ti running in 1440p.

I am left going.. WHY THE FUCK DID I SUPPORT THIS COMPANY! Really. I ordered the game from GOG and so on. Just for a Bethesda Game release. I do not buy anything from Bethesda anything at all. If they release a game. I dont care at all.
But for CPR to do the same thing.

Really the part that pisses me off the most. IT WAS GOING TO BE RELEASED ON 1080 CARDS. But then is released as broken trash.
Over 100 hard resets right now. Are CPR going to buy me a new computer when I have to hard reset endlessly.

Top Bottom