Failed Startup

+
Hello!

I just bought the game 2 days ago. I have about 1.5 hours logged. I tried to launch the game through Steam, but Steam loads it for about7 seconds and nothing happens. I already Verified Game Integrity Files, and I even uninstalled! After re-installation, I tried to launch the game again, but I run into the same issue. Please help!

Hi

Same issue for me, only ive played for about six hours. Game launched fine before the hotfix, now it wont
Any help would be appreciated. Searching the web now for a solution

Ever since the update today the game fails at launch every time. I've sent my error report but so far the game is now unplayable!!!! VERY disappointed!!!

Ever since the update today the game fails at launch every time. I've sent my error report but so far the game is now unplayable!!!! VERY disappointed!!!

Go into your config files and delete the user settings file. Game wont launch for me if I changed the graphics off from the defaulted to settings. If i change the settings once it boots up it crashes when I load a save.

Go into your config files and delete the user settings file. Game wont launch for me if I changed the graphics off from the defaulted to settings. If i change the settings once it boots up it crashes when I load a save.
where would that be?

Attachments

• ec3cd9b9fb83229560d76b21a6759a02.png
    ec3cd9b9fb83229560d76b21a6759a02.png
    19 KB · Views: 64
where would that be?
user/%appdata%/local/CD Projekt Red/Cyberpunk2077/

I cant stand the default settings like lens flare and motion blur. plus I get bad screen tearing on the map now. Probably will just wait for another update to continue.

Top Bottom