Extremely unimmersive police system

+
I like the game and all but if you kill a hobo in the middle of nowhere the police somehow know it.
So they will come driving to hunt you down right? no they spawn in randomly behind you and keep spawning like it's an arcade shoot em up.

So what do you do to lose them? you drive 200 meters down the street and you're done because they can't drive or chase you.

They made these amazing police cars with (in my opinion) scary as hell sirens, why not have them actually chase you. This has 0 immsersion and is the furthest from ''feeling alive'' as can be.

Its extremely immersive when police and drones spawn out of nowhere ignore crimes which everyone is doing except you.When first boss on hard and very hard is easier than some police troops.When you are alone in harbor kill 2 civilians and than squad of police shows up out of thin air.Why am i in the city if ur teleport police can take care of everything so pointless and i thought Morrowind guards are lorebreaking.Even Witcher 3 guards are crap when they are almost as strong as you except when something isnt scripted?

Your immersive city - "There isnt enough police so they let people take care of themselves" except if you are player than ninja assasin police spawns out of thin air and hunts you down...

What did Keanu say We can make city burn? LIE

Police is literally teleporting to player but ignores NPCs and when they see unknown person shooting known mobsters they shot player immediately...I hated Witcher for its guards this suffers same crap and scaling....

I like the game and all but if you kill a hobo in the middle of nowhere the police somehow know it.
So they will come driving to hunt you down right? no they spawn in randomly behind you and keep spawning like it's an arcade shoot em up.

So what do you do to lose them? you drive 200 meters down the street and you're done because they can't drive or chase you.

They made these amazing police cars with (in my opinion) scary as hell sirens, why not have them actually chase you. This has 0 immsersion and is the furthest from ''feeling alive'' as can be.

Its another one of many Game features that wasnt fleshed out

I have suggestion for CDPR, if cops didn't withness player doing crime but report by civilian they should not appear instead posting bounty to hunt you, and the randomly spawning cops suks, this game has so many system taken from other open world games but doing much worse than those

Teleporting cops don't make much sense when they have some nifty fliers and other vehicles to crash crime parties. If your character had a habit of flatlining NC's finest I'd expect the word to get out.

Yea I'm frickin loving this game but the police spawning 10ft behind me makes me want to stop playing. In my opinion, just needs some balancing with a larger minimum spawn distance and a longer timer to lose the cops.

Police, Fire, and Paramedics. Heck at the beg of the game the paramedics help out a Platinum member and save her life. How do I become a platinum member? If I injure a citizen will the paramedics be called for them?

If I could pay for tiers for my hospital coverage, that would be some awesome gameplay that would reduce the amount of save scumming I do, possibly eliminate the need to create manual saves entirely.

The police suffer from the game's overall lack of quality.

The AI is garbage, and stuff despawns as soon as it's out of sight. Which makes most things hard to do properly as you would in a good game.

The cops should spawn OFF THE MAP, and move in towards you (as they're being called in from parts of the city). And you should be able to hide out of sight to lose them (rather than them magically knowing where you are when there's no way for them to find you).

Agree, except for the many bugs this is the biggest gripe I have with the game so far. Love playing cyberpunk but cop system is just so crazy bad.

Top Bottom