Easter eggs (spoilers)

+
Can be interesting, indeed
Death stranding easter egg

When you sneak into a certain lab, check one of the back rooms.

rzAF8XyGiozgtumniWiHpP-970-80.png

Pop culture reference: The song "Happy Together" was recorded by The Turtles.

Would be cool to see a list of all the song titles in the game. I'm sure there are some I'll miss.

Last edited:
I admire that the developers included many different easter eggs and tributes to many different games and movies. It seems they also inspired from these games and movies during the development phase.

Secret car? Which?

So far I've found one "free" car in the Nomad area, at the Desert Film Set. That's it.

Any others you can pick up free without having to buy?
i mean black bugatti. its free and hide in cave
i know you can get porsche 911 in some mission

I guess everyone has seen the 'Roach Race' arcade machine by now but I found other ones too.
I found the 3 Shells from Demolition Man in the toilet of V's appartment and during the mission 'The Heist' Hideo Kojima in the bar of Arasaka Tower.

There
Secret car? Which?

So far I've found one "free" car in the Nomad area, at the Desert Film Set. That's it.

Any others you can pick up free without having to buy?
There are moee free cars after doing some missions.
But there is one after a Panam mission that i didn't get, anyone know why?

I'd like to know what cars you can just find laying around to pick up, where they are and what missions need to be done before they spawn.

There

There are moee free cars after doing some missions.
But there is one after a Panam mission that i didn't get, anyone know why?
i think this mission in that cave where you and panam killin everyone. you finish this mission and nothing happen?

you can find a 3 sea shells referance from the movie the demolition man in v s apartment nxt to the toilet

Added a bunch new easter eggs, and picture of the Ciri easter egg.
Post automatically merged:

DJ Nina Kraviz, who has done music for CP2077, appears as a ripperdoc under her own name.
20201216212535_1.jpg

Last edited:
The amount of pop culture references this game has is too damn high xD

I like to spot the movies for the icons of each perk, also there's quite an amount of references to anime.
Till know I've found Terminator 1-2, Johnny Mnemonic, Matrix (makes sense with Keanu), Back to the future, Hulk, Wolverine, Akira, Blade Runner (both, perk name and icon), Samurai X (2 icons), Rocky III, Evangelion, Watchmen, Dead Man

Of course, the whole gunslinger tree is a homage to western movies (Though I missed Unforgiven)

Top Bottom