Can't "discuss the plan with nomads" in "With a Little Help From My Friends"

+
When I arrive on site, I'm supposed to intervene in the discussion before Panam and V go in the tower. But nothing happens when I need to "Discuss the plan with the nomads". Anyone else had the issue, or know how to fix it ?

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 536
Have you tried getting a little closer to the nomads?

Sometimes speech options only show up when you're close to something else. I just played this yesterday but don't remember having any issues with this.

Try walking around a bit or possibly going away some distance, then approaching them again.

I have the exact same issue. Its been like that for the last 10hours of gameplay. I've tried different time periods, standing as close as I can. Nothing works. Done loads of other quests hoping this would fix by itself but it doesn't seem like it will.
They will have to patch this one probably.

Edit: Also let me know if anyone figures out how to fix this.

Edit #2: Today is the 30th of March, parch 1.2 just came out.
IT IS STILL NOT FIXED! The thing to do at this point is probably download another save file from someone, who has close enough progress in the story to the Panam storyline, if you are like me and just want to see how it plays out.

Last edited:
@Robiaster I basically did the same as @muzzhey without more luck. Yeah, I think we'll need to wait for a patch.

That's a shame because Panam is currently my favourite character in the game and I really wanted to help her :p

Hey, me too, tried everything. Waiting one day, two days, waiting for a day skipping an hour at a time, leaving the area... but I can't reload, because I'm too far into the game now. I guess I'll play other quest but this really bums me out because Panam's quests are my favorite. Hope to god this will be fixed in hotfix 1.05, but I kinda doubt it.

Not a "fix" but if you load a save before you chose the option to meet them, and instead choose to ride with Panam, the dialogue will be there and the quest can proceed.

I get the same issue, RODE with Panam, the dialogue got stuck couple times but this time its perma, no way to get past.

Didnt go with Panam, can't continue the quest now. No luck restarting the game, doing anthing else, moving to the other side of the map and restarting, nothing works. It's just stuck :/

Anyone here able to report this bug? I've tried to submit my ticket to support, but I'm stuck on the "I'm not a robot" check box thing. It doesn't let me verify.

Would be great if someone could report this so it goes through the official channels.

Happening to me as well. I've done every side quest in the game besides this one and I'm waiting at the point of no return quest. Really want to play out this storyline and continue with the main story.
Post automatically merged:

Didnt go with Panam, can't continue the quest now. No luck restarting the game, doing anthing else, moving to the other side of the map and restarting, nothing works. It's just stuck :/
In the same position. If I load before It will let me, but my save is 20 hours deeper than my stuck point

If you have a savegame where the nomads are sitting at the table and discussing the plan, tell Panam that you won't help.
This still continues the mission. Drive yourself to the meeting point and you should be able to carry on.

but I'm stuck on the "I'm not a robot" check box thing. It doesn't let me verify.

Yeah this is a common problem I was getting also, I was using Brave browser, but switched back to Firefox nightly build (linux) and all is good again. I stopped using firefox for a while due to performance issues, but it seems recent patches have fixed firefox for me.

This issue can happen under windows also, its entirely a browser problem, try using edge browser to submit the bug, failing that download firefox maybe? (edge is a off shoot of chromium btw)

I had this same issue. Couldn't do anything about it - just like everyone else. I updated my video driver (GTX 980Ti) via GeForce Experience to v460.89 and then loaded up a quick save from the table scene - rode with Panam - and the bug was gone. Just like that.

Also the game itself ran so much better - cleaner, faster, so much easier to aim, etc...

Give that a shot - anyone who is having issues.

Guest 4506293

I have the same problem and unfortunately the 1.05 patch didnt fix it. I have nothing more to do left, only a story mission where i cant go back. If someone knows some fix please let me know.

Top Bottom