Night City needs mini-games!

+
Yes, world by itself is amazing. So far I had great time exploring it.
But something is missing like Arcade machine games, poker, gun shot range.
There are less interactive things in the world. Could use some interactivity.

At first I missed the mini-games (and I still do). But I realized they have so many bigger problems to deal with:
  1. Horrible NPC AI
  2. Horrible Police AI that spawn right behind you
  3. The driving mechanics
  4. Audio issues
  5. Too many bugs to list/count
  6. Weak RPG elements/Illusion of Choice
You can go on & on.

In summary, I want mini-games too but hopefully they will try to tackle the big problems first.

Also please give interaction minigames with the countless citizens of night city. It's kind of off-putting that you can't do anything with them. Like a flirt minigame interaction? :love:

Need'slre Joytiys, we got only two.. Heck Witcher 3 had more prostitutes. Dances, karaokes. Races. Gun ranges. Dat options for the relationship you picked, restaurants bars and so on. Diving. Easily can be added, hopefully with a future free update.

At first I missed the mini-games (and I still do). But I realized they have so many bigger problems to deal with:
  1. Horrible NPC AI
  2. Horrible Police AI that spawn right behind you
  3. The driving mechanics
  4. Audio issues
  5. Too many bugs to list/count
  6. Weak RPG elements/Illusion of Choice
You can go on & on.

In summary, I want mini-games too but hopefully they will try to tackle the big problems first.

I only agree with number 2, and this is not the place to discuss these things.

Also needs actual topless strippers, more Joy Toys, erotic brandances. The world looks gorgeous but is almost completely devoid of any interactivity at all.

I bought some of the braindances and later realized I could not use them! This was supposed to be a big feature. I hope it is just a case of the game being unfinished and we will get them in an update but I'm not holding my breath.

like Yakuza games ?

Kinda yeah, but why not even more advanced than the Yakuza games? eg with flirting a random citizen, offer to buy a drink at a bar, or a dinner somewhere and after hitting the right dialogue options, get them to your room, or a nearby hotel and perhaps even get exp as reward. Or some clothes.

Dunno it just seems like a lost chance having so many different and interesting looking npcs all over the place and them being as "lifeless" as the street lights. With very very few exceptions.

I know they are crunched atm and they have to work on game breaking issues, but it's a direction that would skyrocket the game imo.

I completely agree. I really wish there were more activities when have down time. All I do in this game between quests is buy more ammo and gear. To be honest I have more fun changing the radio stations because it's the only interactive thing I can do. I wish there were more car races and more joytoys or more romantic options. At this point I feel like I'm playing this game just to finish it. The city is so vast but it's not filled in with the right things right now.

more romance options, more sex scenes and i want to buy Robot spider and keep it in my apartment or summon in combat drones spiders metal gears everything :D

Top Bottom