Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

+
Breasts should be a removable option on the female character because there's many reasons a person might want to role play in that way or if they're trying to make the character identify more with themselves, for example people during transitioning gender or breast cancer removal. Also flat chested females are a thing so it's strange that the "small" breast size is still like a B or a bit more

The game forces male body type to look old and ugly, that's why I had to pick female body type.

The male body type looks like a ripped 30-something. If that's being old and ugly that means like 90% of dudes out there aren't good enough for you XD

I get the frustration of having to pick between only 2 boyd types tho. I personally find it disappointing that you have to pick a set body, and you can't change anything about it. That's a choice from the devs. It allows them to have more clothing options if they only have to make 2 models for each. And they don't have to work on a clothing deformation system that adjust to individual character settings. Was that the right choice to make though? I don't know. Folks care a lot about customizing their character, and I'd wager the playerbase would be happier with more options, even if it means their character would look wonky in some clothing items.

And to answer the initial question, apparently even if you pick a different breast size, the "female" clothing models will look the same on your character. They're counting on people not noticing that the titty slider does nothing once you put a shirt on. That would explain why there's no "OFF" setting for boobs.

Why can't the male body type have breasts?
Why can't both body types have both genitals (male in front, female underneath)?
Why can't testicles be optional (assuming they're some internal mod) to change genital appearance?
Why can't male/female heads be chosen completely independently from the male/female body?
Why can't any hair style be chosen from 100% of all hair style options in the game?
Why can't V in the future of cyberpunk2077 go back into character creator at any time and change whatever they want at a ripperdoctor?
Why can't V change their makeup in the mirror?
Why can't V choose a larger male genitals? The only options (from other peoples gameplay) appear to be small, or average. There is no "WHOA THERE THAT'S HUGE" option.
Why are there not options to change the colors of pre-existing eye options?

Why can't I get past the flat line crash when I click the desktop icon no matter what I do?
Just some honest feedback based on what everyone else is saying, and others game play I watched.

Guest 4492616

What's the point of setting the gender with 2 voices to choose from, if the game won't even let you delete the tits on your character anyway?

Completely agree with you on that but it also needs an option to add them too on males.

And removing tits is important because?
It's about as important and necessary as having an option for penis sizes or the option to have a vagina on the male V. If you're going to have gimmicky shit like that in the game under the pretense of the context of society in the game I don't see why you can't have removable breasts. I mean shit you have removable nipples for god's sake.

It sounds like there's players that want more inclusiveness with the game by adding trans characters... People just look for things to complain about, especially when you can't even see your character while playing. Sure, eventually the game will be online too, so they want everyone else playing to know that they're trans irl.

Some women are born flat chested. It's really unrealistic to think that women in 2077, who augment their bodies in every which way, would not delete their boobs for a physical advantage.

I think arguing about whether these options add to gameplay is a bit pointless. If that's all people were interested in, they would stick to playing tetris or something. RPGs work on immersion. I think it's fair to expect more body customisation in game whose entire world is built on the idea that every part of your body can be changed/replaced.

Allow me to present a reasonable solution here. Regarding this aspect of the game we need a compromise. And by compromise I understand slider responsible for breast size.*

*As well as sliders for height, muscles, posture etc.

Allow me to present a reasonable solution here. Regarding this aspect of the game we need a compromise. And by compromise I understand slider responsible for breast size.*

*As well as sliders for height, muscles, posture etc.

lollll "reasonable"

Maybe reasonable for player opinion, but from a dev standpoint, adding sliders for chest size, height, muscles, posture, etc. would cost months of dev time. Imo I'd prefer it they focused on fixing the bugs for the stuff already in the game.

lollll "reasonable"

Maybe reasonable for player opinion, but from a dev standpoint, adding sliders for chest size, height, muscles, posture, etc. would cost months of dev time. Imo I'd prefer it they focused on fixing the bugs for the stuff already in the game.

Are you implying that they spent months on implementing the cock customization? :)

I agree though, expanding the customization of V should have lower priority than more crucial issues we are struggling with.

Are you implying that they spent months on implementing the cock customization? :)

I agree though, expanding the customization of V should have lower priority than more crucial issues we are struggling with.

Hahaha I think the cock customization is different because it doesn't change anything once you have clothes on (unless you get the fun bug where your dick sticks out of your pants), whereas you'd expect a flat chested female character to look different from a big-breasted character when they're wearing a skimpy top.

Top Bottom