I cant play the mission "With a little help from my friends"

+
Hello!

So, I am trying to accomplish the "With a little help from my friends" mission. But there is a problem: Panam does not call me, so that I can start this task. It's been 2 days in real life that nothing happens. She just doesn't tell me anything, I've tried to call her, I've done the previous mission: "Riders on the Storm", but nothing worked. What should I do? I'm trying to complete her missions so that I can finish the game in the best way. Please help me!

I am having the same issue. How far are you in the game otherwise? I am literally on the point of no return and it has been multiple days with no call.

I am thinking it may just be that we triggered to many events doing the main quest. May have to load an old save before doing the quest to talk to Hanako.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, i'm in that same spot! This game is broken man wtf

Nevermind, I just finished one of the Rogue missions and she called right after it so it isnt bugged, just took awhile

Last edited:
I am thinking it may just be that we triggered to many events doing the main quest. May have to load an old save before doing the quest to talk to Hanako.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, I just finished one of the Rogue missions and she called right after it so it isnt bugged, just took awhile
Congratulations! But for me, I already finished the campaign, but at the end of the game, it gives you the option to go back to that same point with no return. In other words, I already finished the main campaign, and maybe that's why I have this bug. I don't know if you've finished the game, so that must be it.

Top Bottom