The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

+
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Game ending spoilers ahead!!

In short, I've beaten the game, I get the credits rolling. Then I am asked if I want to continue playing and I say yes. I am taken back to the menu, I click "Continue" and I am sent back to the ending scenes and from there, it is an eternal loop. I tried to load a previous saving state, but all these states are on the last mission of the game, so I can't literally play the game. This is a CRITICAL bug and literally makes the game UNPLAYABLE. Please, how do I get this fixed?

Why can't I start over from scratch? There 3 different starting points, why can't we explore all three?

yall got me scared to even finish the game. cause ill take my time until they patch, even tho i finish almost every sidequest.

If you have a save file from before starting the "point of no return" during the last mission, then you can technically continue to play and just hold off on the main quest final mission until they figure it out. Only thing is you'll have to repeat the final quest since everything after the "point of no return" is shot currently with this bug. But if you're like OP and all saves are after the "point of no return" has started, then you're SOL for the moment.

Definitely suggest stalling the last mission for the main quest for now so you can continue playing and exploring the world without having to repeat progression.

Lil bump (sorry if it's against the rules) but an acknowledgment from the devs on the issue and in which patch they're targetting to fix it on Stadia would be really appreciated, considering we are on 1.02 and not on 1.04 as many other users.

Bump. This was not fixed on last patch and I still can't play the game... Please. T_T

I've got this issue as well. I just started a second run-through while I waited for them to patch a fix for this, I have a save ready for re-starting.

You're unable to continue your game after the credits, that is working as intended as per other posts I've read.

I've had only a few glitches, an occasional crash on exit and a few minor quest issues but nothing to say its broken - in that way.

Its broken as a game; its not what was envisioned, promised and expected, even in a remote sense. I'm going to have to force myself though the second time if I can make it at all.

You're unable to continue your game after the credits, that is working as intended as per other posts I've read.

No, it's not the case at all. I have friends who managed to complete the game both on PC and Stadia. Some got stuck like me, some managed to continue from where they stopped (which is weird, given V's context).

Given the text of the popup post-credits is explicitly "Congrats! You've completed the main storylien of Cyberpunk 2077. But remember that Night City never sleeps - there's still so much to see and do! You can continue from your last open world checkpoint where you will have a special reward waiting for you. Would you like to keep playing?" I am inclined to believe this is not intended whatsoever.

And choosing the 'Sure just one more gig' does not bring you to the checkpoint with your special reward, it boots you to the main menu. Where upon hitting 'continue' loops you through the credits, indefinetly.

Manually loading your last checkpoint prior to the point of no return does not provide you with the special rewards, which includes all of the iconic gear and experience you got from completing the main storyline.

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Game ending spoilers ahead!!

In short, I've beaten the game, I get the credits rolling. Then I am asked if I want to continue playing and I say yes. I am taken back to the menu, I click "Continue" and I am sent back to the ending scenes and from there, it is an eternal loop. I tried to load a previous saving state, but all these states are on the last mission of the game, so I can't literally play the game. This is a CRITICAL bug and literally makes the game UNPLAYABLE. Please, how do I get this fixed?
Rough, but did you make manual saves before the point of no return or just use the auto saves?

Top Bottom