All Progress LOST

+
So I've played Cyberpunk 2077 on my PC mostly yesterday for about 12 hours or so maybe more - I finished the intro and some more. I'm not as far as most people but when I turned my computer on again I had no save ready to load, no autosaves, no manual saves - nothing. I've had to restart, wondering if anyone else ran into this and if they know a fix.

One thing to note - I'm playing via the Epic Games launcher which has a "cloud sync" function - my internet is pretty slow so maybe I shut-down before cloudsync could finish? Anyways - hoping I get some responses.

same here lost aboyth 10h of game time if i dont get this fixed il be returning my game this is BULLSHIT from 2018 onwords every game that comes out is shit filled with glitches

same here lost aboyth 10h of game time if i dont get this fixed il be returning my game this is BULLSHIT from 2018 onwords every game that comes out is shit filled with glitches

Was this also on Epic Games?
I played on GOG without any issues so this might be an issue linked to a specific launcher or similar.

Any info on this would likely be helpful to the developers to pin this down or to suggest a way to recover your saves if possible :)

Top Bottom