Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
photomode_13122020_210259.png

I'm not very happy with my V right now, I couldn't decide on how to make her and decided on something that was just ok for the moment thinking I would just change her later in game. Oof.

Thoe in game play on my basic ps4 graphics isnt that great, im really impressed with photo mode. I noticed that when you place a background behind your character the lighting and texture changes making it look more realistic and clear. I really enjoy all the poses and fun things that come with the photo mode. So i have to give credit there.

Never had this much fun with a photo mode before lol
i agree, whenever i come across something that "could look cool" i just go into photo mode - and this is the first game ever i spend more than than 2 minutes in it. and i have so much fun taking pictures i like :D

I love how these characters have no shadows at all..

Possibly the second-most immersionbreaking thing after lack of walking is that NPCs have no shadows and thus look like they were glued on top of the game world.
I've seen lots of folks talking about lack of shadows. Don't know what the problem could be.. my game has shadows.
All my settings are medium except for distant LOD which is set on high... and of course I'm not using ray tracing.

Also found this cool puffy vest.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are ALL of the hair colors in the creator tinted a bit green? And why is there no regular or platinum blonde? And no pure white?

I made a new corpo V. I think last time I didnt even realize I could rotate the character since its done with buttons instead of mouse.. So I got the facial features all wrong. This time they were more to what I intended.

photomode_14122020_001947.png

I've seen lots of folks talking about lack of shadows. Don't know what the problem could be.. my game has shadows.
All my settings are medium except for distant LOD which is set on high... and of course I'm not using ray tracing.

Ive been missing shadows both with and without RTS... I think its specifically NPCs that suffer from it, not V, not Cars.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.10 - 11.06.09.03.png

Your V is very good looking and super realistic. Well done! Thank you for sharing.

Thanks mate! I'll keep updating my original post if anything new happens. I'm thinking of doing another post with my Female V when I get around to it haha

Top Bottom