Civilians cower in fear

+
So when I play, I get a random bug where people just seem to run in fear even though I did nothing but bump into them or jumped. I know Witcher had that issue where everyone seemed to run away from Gerald on occasion, but that was patched. I wonder if the same bug is affecting my Cyberpunk gameplay.

Same is happening with me. Its really killing the immersion. Like you walk into them twice and then the whole crowd freaks and runs off. Is it just some of us that's getting this? I'm playing on PC.

Other than the scripted events, the NPC behavior is bad. Its highly constrained and feels disconnected from the world environment. It's so artifical and distracting. For example, never once has another character got in the elevator with me or come out of an elevator when I call it. Or when 4 civilians all start cowering in fear in perfectly synchronized animated fashion.

Man this is really annoying, sometimes people suddenly gets scared and run towards my car and then the cops come after me, the AI still needs a lot of work

Top Bottom