Please someone tell me if this is a bug.

+
This item is the same item you get at the beginning only difference is it sat in my stash and somehow got boosted. This really makes me not want to play until fixed or i know how to not get this to happen again.

Bug.jpg

Guest 4461026

No, it seems that you get upgraded versions of that stuff but i haven't paid attention to when that happened. However I just found like 5 versions of each of these in my wardrobe lol. Pretty sure its a reward for progressing the main quest or something.

Ive also noticed this.

Items gets duplicated in my inventory or the closet in apartment but on higher levels.

Must be a bug like every other thing in the game.

I honestly can't enjoy the game knowing this is happening. I'm a bit obsessive about stuff like this makes me feel dirty like I'm cheating or something even though i didn't want to or mean to.
Post automatically merged:

No, it seems that you get upgraded versions of that stuff but i haven't paid attention to when that happened. However I just found like 5 versions of each of these in my wardrobe lol. Pretty sure its a reward for progressing the main quest or something.

It just doesn't seem right. What is the point of collecting new gear if existing gear gets buffed without crafting ect. Its currently the best piece of gear for that body slot and it was giving to me at the start. It just makes no sense!

Guest 4461026

I honestly can't enjoy the game knowing this is happening. I'm a bit obsessive about stuff like this makes me feel dirty like I'm cheating or something even though i didn't want to or mean to.
Post automatically merged:

It just doesn't seem right. What is the point of collecting new gear if existing gear gets buffed without crafting ect. Its currently the best piece of gear for that body slot and it was giving to me at the start. It just makes no sense!
Unfortunately its how the game works. What works for me is just keeping the highest quality clothes that i like on an aesthetic level, scrapping everything else and upgrading my gear instead of switching it out.
I dont reall like the system either, also the crafting is kind of boring. I end up just constantly crafting grenades (for which i have to click and hold 50 times because there is no crafting qeue) and then upgrading my stuff every 20 minutes or so. Not super exciting.

Unfortunately its how the game works. What works for me is just keeping the highest quality clothes that i like on an aesthetic level, scrapping everything else and upgrading my gear instead of switching it out.
I dont reall like the system either, also the crafting is kind of boring. I end up just constantly crafting grenades (for which i have to click and hold 50 times because there is no crafting qeue) and then upgrading my stuff every 20 minutes or so. Not super exciting.

Can you be sure its intended behavior? because there are items that are marked iconic which are designed to be upgraded with crafting to keep them relevant and useful thoughout play though. This is just a common item!!! makes no sense.

Some gear has requirements for maximum effectiveness. So, once you level up or a reach a certain attribute level then it improves the items stats. There is a note about it in the items description. However, once you reach that requirement that note will disappear.

Some gear has requirements for maximum effectiveness. So, once you level up or a reach a certain attribute level then it improves the items stats. There is a note about it in the items description. However, once you reach that requirement that note will disappear.

Guess im starting a new game to see if there is a note. Can you provide a screen grab or something of this note because I've never seen it.

There are countless bugs in this "unfinished" game.
This is also one of them, and I wonder if they can fix all the bugs.

There are countless bugs in this "unfinished" game.
This is also one of them, and I wonder if they can fix all the bugs.

I reported it officially as a bug I'm convinced its broken. Putting the game aside for now :(
I can deal with somethings and still enjoy the game but not this one. I was really having fun with it until this popped up.

A solution would be a separate inventory for clothing, allow us to collect clothing and have another slot for armor status management, think like kevlar going under our clothing where we can upgrade it.

A solution would be a separate inventory for clothing, allow us to collect clothing and have another slot for armor status management, think like kevlar going under our clothing where we can upgrade it.

I don't think you understand the issue. It's not a complaint about the asthetics of the clothing but the behavior of it upgrading itself.

Top Bottom