Dice Poker STILL Broken

+
Dice Poker STILL Broken

Guys seriously, Dice Poker worked beautifully when TW2 launched and now that we're past ver 2.0, we can't play dice poker with our Xbox 360 gamepads. It doesn't make any sense to me, isn't CDPR working on an Xbox 360 version of the game? Can you PLEASE fix Dice Poker once and for all. It's my favorite mini-game and I'd like to be able to play it. How hard can it be?

Wats broken exactly ..... i dont use a xbox controller for this game but i just played dice poker with it ..... its fine i had no prob ..... wat prob r u facing ?

gaminallthetime said:
Wats broken exactly ..... i dont use a xbox controller for this game but i just played dice poker with it ..... its fine i had no prob ..... wat prob r u facing ?

It stops responding when I pick my dice to reroll. I can select them but not throw them. The only way out is through Ctrl + Alt + Del. Also, since applying the updates, the game has become a crash fest, what happened to the stability that came with version 1?

maybe list your system specs . Without those it`s a crapshoot as to what you`re problem might be .

Tommy said:
maybe list your system specs . Without those it`s a crapshoot as to what you`re problem might be .

Well I fixed the crashing issue by experimenting with the settings. Had to lower them it seems.

Specs:

Intel i7 950
Nvidia GTX 580 1.5gb VRAM
6gb of ram

No overclock. Now, I just want to fix dice poker, I need it to work with my gamepad.

same problem here, when i want to start the dice poker and the opponent gives an higher offer than me, there are no buttons for me.
im using xbox 360 controller and play the game in german.
system:
i5 2500k
gtx560ti448

Top Bottom