Favorite DLC from any game?

+
Blood and Wine is definitely up there, but I love me some nice free DLC and Hollow Knight delivers in spades there.

I do not remember a single DLC (not an addon, not an extension, namely DLC) more elaborate and more complex than Blood and Wine

[GOD TIER DLC]
Witcher 3
--------------------------------
[HIGH TIER DLC]
Borderlands 2
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
[MEDIUM TIER DLC]
GTA IV
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Euro Truck Simulator 2
[LOW TIER DLC]
Sleeping Dogs
ARMA 3
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Assassin's Creed
Monster Hunter World
Final Fantasy XV
[FREE TIER DLC]
Witcher 3
this game had sweet cosmetics that are FREE !
[GARBAGE TIER DLC]
All DLC that are expensive skins or boosters
adds nothing of value to story or gameplay
worthless greedy DLC

Blood And Wine.

I used to think HoS is my favorite but BaW is now my favorite because of scope and there is actually a surprising amount of subtlety in that story and setting. It's not as direct as HoS but I find it more memorable in retrospect.

Favorite DLC ever:
1. TW3: Hearts of Stone
2. All the Fallout 3 DLC
3. TW3: Blood and Wine
4. AC4: Freedom Cry

Honorable mention to Morrowind Tribunal expansion (guess it wasn't technically a DLC)

I put Hearts of Stone above Blood and Wine because the massive area added by B&W is gorgeous and there is lots to do but I still liked Hearts of Stone more because of the gut-wrenching story. Oh and HoS showed Shani some love after TW2 forgot her existence.

Last edited:
Mass Effect 3: Citadel - Last time I played it was just before release of Andromeda and after playing all parts in row. I was so hyped and this DLC was indeed a good way to say goodbye. Then this bloody abomination called Andromeda came out...that's what I call disappointment.

Beyond Light for me, I'm "new" in Destiny and this was my first launch. I heard Forsaken was best, unfortunately I started playing right after Shadowkeep was released.

And of course Hearts of Stone, I would love to say Blood and Wine but it was really long for me as only multiplayer player and I started playing Witcher 3 after all expansions were out.

Easy question for me

Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas as it adds so much fun content and answers so much minor background lore questions. Plus very fun characters!

1. Gothic 2: Night of the Raven
2. Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3)
3. Shivering Isles (Oblivion)
4. Heart of Stone (The Witcher 3)

fallout 4 automatron dlc i want things like that on cyberpunk 2077
it add new thing to the game and it have story and if you ended the story mission from the dlc game you can craft any part for robot in the dlc
Post automatically merged:

Easy question for me

Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas as it adds so much fun content and answers so much minor background lore questions. Plus very fun characters!
? i hear alot it's the worse dlc

I am not one for medival games such as dark souls or anything, too low tech for my taste. Neither have a played many other games listed here so my little list will be very curious to say the least.

• Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta for FO3.
    The former for the simple reason of continuing FO3 after that sacrificial ending and the latter because I liked the idea of the aliens. (dont judge)
  • The mercury campaign for Destiny 2 as well as the third one (where Cayde dies).
    I really liked the Vex as an enemy and the scores in those missions were really awesome during the fighting and exploring, particulairly of the infinite forest. And for the other one the story was good.
And these are basically the only DLCs I can name really. Everything else would be more like an expansion or something.

Top Bottom