Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
I made a new corpo V. I think last time I didnt even realize I could rotate the character since its done with buttons instead of mouse.. So I got the facial features all wrong. This time they were more to what I intended.

View attachment 11083304

Ive been missing shadows both with and without RTS... I think its specifically NPCs that suffer from it, not V, not Cars.
View attachment 11083502

Yeah, In the shade you don't really see much of anything. Just sort of a black spot under their bodies. You can weirdly see the shadow spots better the further you are away from them.. Everything that emits light that looks like it should produce a shadow barely does. You can test this most easily by running back and forth in front of headlights at night.. you'll barely see your shadow at all. (make sure not to get run over whilst dancing in front of cars.) Seems like the only real source for major shadows is the sun. Cars do seem to have their own shadow source or something because it's clearly visible night and day.

Is there somewhere to edit V in the game ? one problem I always find is that there is always adjustments that need to be made between the Editor and the Game its self...

So, like Barber Shops that are featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 is needed

photomode_13122020_233358.png

It's hard to create a male character and not attach a beard as there's so many beard options. .. Another good reason to add a barbershop into the game.... so I can change my beard depending on how I'm currently role playing the character. Like with a male Corpo I'd want to start off all smooth or meticulously groomed, go to broke and extremely shaggy then regain my meticulously groomed or smooth self over time.

Is there somewhere to edit V in the game ? one problem I always find is that there is always adjustments that need to be made between the Editor and the Game its self...

So, like Barber Shops that are featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 is needed

Tragically, not at this time.

Top Bottom