SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
Not Signed...........

Sigh..... you do know that cut content and or improvements can be made with updates right ?

At times games may not launch with all the features advertised, sometimes content needs more work or they may have not expected how much time and development something needs, or game mechanics need time, research and development....

some games may never add them over time, but other games can and have done so in the past.... some promised features just may not work or do not fit the final game

So, in stead of making useless petitions, you should be making suggestions that do get noticed.....

Not Signed...........

Sigh..... you do know that cut content and or improvements can be made with updates right ?

At times games may not launch with all the features advertised, sometimes content needs more work or they may have not expected how much time and development something needs, or game mechanics need time, research and development....

some games may never add them over time, but other games can and have done so in the past.... some promised features just may not work or do not fit the final game

So, in stead of making useless petitions, you should be making suggestions that do get noticed.....
agree with you totally, besides, once CDPR crunch the feedback/data analytics, we may possibly see some of the cut stuff reinstated once they figure out how to make it all play nice together, I am in agreement that some stuff was cut due to technological and stability reasons, am I disappointed...a little bit yea ngl, but I'm hopeful that stuff will come back, like the crime/wanted system and "Exotics" ie unique cosmetic cyberware/tattoos. I've not signed it, cos it's not legally binding in anyway, no amount of petitions or protests will make CDPR do your bidding, so it's an empty gesture imho.

Last edited:
Not Signed...........

Sign this guys Petition...lol I agree!! Shut the whiners up, kids who know nothing about programming and developing games. Godo your research!

TBH I think they are going to be spending their time fixing the bugs and poor optimization on last generation consoles before adding in new content. There's a lot of work to be done on fixing what's currently in the game, before adding new stuff to it.

TBH I think they are going to be spending their time fixing the bugs and poor optimization on last generation consoles before adding in new content. There's a lot of work to be done on fixing what's currently in the game, before adding new stuff to it.
not to sound like a douche, but damn right they should be doing that, personally if it was me at CDPR, I would have abandoned last gen consoles for this game and worked towards pc/next gen.

While I appreciate the idea, I can't sign it because it's pointless and virtually meaningless. CDPR knows the situation, they know it better than any of us and they knew it way before any of us. CDPR said they'd fix it and make things right. Saying things means nothing however. Either they will fix it and make things right or they wont.

not to sound like a douche, but damn right they should be doing that, personally if it was me at CDPR, I would have abandoned last gen consoles for this game and worked towards pc/next gen.

That would have been in line with their other behavioral patterns surrounding this game. Regardless of their reasoning for not abandoning PS4/Xbox for which it was announced 7-8 years ago, I appreciate that they stayed true to their word in that regard.

Yea imagine the outrage if it was PC and next generation consoles only? People would have thrown a fit. Imagine how fewer copies they would have sold because it's still hard to get the new consoles in stores.

Yea imagine the outrage if it was PC and next generation consoles only? People would have thrown a fit. Imagine how fewer copies they would have sold because it's still hard to get the new consoles in stores.
I don't even want to think about the amount of angry pc players typing angry tweets with their middle finger.

say 3 hail mary's and you are forgiven

Or just wait till it blows over and allow your divided customer base who for the most part have no dog in the fight other than fandom to fight it out amongst themselves. Sit back, watch the disappointed and cheated be accused of conspiracy by the blissfully unaware as they proudly display their sycophantism. The shareholders get the bag, the programmers/developers deal with the fallout and ridicule of their failed passion and get to clean it up.

Sometimes that seems to work in a couple of movies I've seen, don't know if there is any actual forgiveness that takes place though.

Top Bottom