The worst optimized game ever

+
I am playing on PC and I have the settings maxed with Raytracing on and am having absolutely no problems with the game at all. I even recorded and uploaded to youtube with no issues.

Definitely not the worst optimized game but it could be better. They are working on improvements. I am sure FPS will get better with a few more patches. Patience! it will be worth it I promise! Even if it takea a couple years when you have a better PC set up lol.

CPU Ryzen 7 2700X and GPU RTX 2070 Super

What FPS are you getting? And are you using DLSS?

I'm on a i7 9700k and a 2080 Super and I can't run the game on ultra with RTX on at all. Get like 30-40 FPS at 1080p native. With DLS I can, but the game looks like ass with DLSS on. Without RTX i can maintain a stead 60+.

Is it the worst triple AAA game I've personally experienced when expectation is compared to reality. Yes it is.

so it ends when you highly overhyped.game is great.i like it more then the witcher games and im huge fan of them.

Is it the worst triple AAA game I've personally experienced when expectation is compared to reality. Yes it is.

so it ends when you highly overhyped.game is great.i like it more then the witcher games and im huge fan of them.

I've been following the game since it's announcement in 2013, it's safe to say the hype died for me years ago.

Im not suprised that you havent any problems with this game. You have much better pc than I. I have gtx 1060 :/. Maybe i have to buy better setup :) thank for your response

Its clear to me that many people have not played Star citizen nor No mans sky.
That game released broken. Sure SC is a "Early access"but still a huge failure if you look on all that funding that was pumped into that project.

So no CP2077 are far from the worst out there.

What FPS are you getting? And are you using DLSS?

I'm on a i7 9700k and a 2080 Super and I can't run the game on ultra with RTX on at all. Get like 30-40 FPS at 1080p native. With DLS I can, but the game looks like ass with DLSS on. Without RTX i can maintain a stead 60+.

I was getting between 56-60 fps pretty stable minus a dip or two here or there into the 45-35 range. still didnt stutter me as bad as everyone is saying and I showed it in the video. tried to include the damn fps counter but Nvidia's software didn't record it for some bloody reason even though I had it up in the top left.

For some systems the Performance isnt tooo bad.
With RTX 2070 Super you can play the game 1080p Ultra (without RTX and DLSS Optimal) on fixed 60Fps... there are only few scenes witch 50-60fps

Ya I have everything on ultra at 1080p with DLSS and Ray tracing on and I'm not having issues.

No significant problems on medium settings with a GTX 1650. Frame rate seems fine, a couple dips here or there. Had a floating cigarette in front of Jackie's face for one scene, but that's the only real thing I've really noticed that took me out of the game a moment.

No significant problems on medium settings with a GTX 1650. Frame rate seems fine, a couple dips here or there. Had a floating cigarette in front of Jackie's face for one scene, but that's the only real thing I've really noticed that took me out of the game a moment.

What about the fact that CDRP recommends a GTX 1060 for 1080p at High quality preset, yet that can barely reach 40 fps? Is really a sub 45-50 FPS experience at 1080p a recommend one? That's insane!

I personally have a Vega 56, yet I can barely maintain 50-60 FPS at 1080p with everything set to low or off. But turning SSR to off looks horrible, it makes everything shinny and flat which does not make sense. And then, on top of it, it looks noisy no matter the quality of SSR (even on Psycho) which coupled with the horrible TAA just destroys the image.

This is one of the most horrible optimized games yet. It runs horrible, looks noisy and blurry. Really wish I could get a refund as they lied about the recommended specs for PC, but I can't, which CDPR surely loves. Obviously, not gonna buy any other thing from this company from now on, just like EA and Ubisoft.

The PS4 version has been enjoyable yes it needs another couple patch fixes but I still enjoy the game they will be working on it,

Top Bottom