I don't want any apologies. I just want to know that no matter what CDPR will fix this. There is no excuse for why C2077 can't run on my computer.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for people who can't even launch the game, want to tell them what to upgrade in their rig so they can play it, but he won't tell us the specs, so not much we can do here.
In one of their tech support posts they say they've got a gtx 1060 in a gaming laptop, so the rest of it must be a few years old but nothing that would mean they couldn't boot the game. 20 bucks says it's a software issue.

How odd that you won't disclose your specs.

And you have your page hidden so we can't check ourselves. Go figure.

Thats what I thought as well
All those words and yet no actual info on computer specs
honestly suggests to me he knows his specs are low

Hey there, I don't want to make this into a technical thread or anything like that. I've participated in other technical threads in the other forum sections. I just mentioned some things in the OP because I felt it would better outline the situation I and many others feel trapped in. Long story short, I have a pretty good gaming computer that could run other things at pretty high settings but Cyberpunk2077 can't even start. I wont say much more beyond that here, but thank you for asking. :think:
There's no excuse why Cyberpunk 2077 can't run on my Windows XP computer right?

Thats what I thought as well
All those words and yet no actual info on computer specs
honestly suggests to me he knows his specs are low

Also the fact that he said that he can run The Witcher 3 (a game that's 5 years old) at "almost" max settings would suggest this too.

Saying that your rig can run The Witcher 3 at "almost" max settings suggests that your PC has reached it's peak. This game was launched in 2015! Gaming technology and hardware has evolved since then so it's likely your PC simply cannot cope with running Cyberpunk 2077! Without seeing your hardware specs, though I cannot be certain of this.

Also saying that you don't want to be told that you should upgrade your graphics card drivers and OS, due to your fear that it might brick your computer, seems strange to me. This should be common practice when running a PC built for gaming! In my 15 years experience of being an IT Support Engineer I have never seen a PC being bricked by a driver or OS update!

Finally you admit to not being a "tech wizard" so how do you know that the advice you've been given or the information you've refused to provide wouldn't be helpful in helping you get this game running on your PC?
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure the guy's complete novice to PC hardware. I ran Witcher 3 on maximum settings on my FX-4300x and Radeon R7 260x. So based on this logic, there's no way he'd even be able to run Cyberpunk 2077.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom