Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
There are many cool vehicles coming in the future of 2077 it seems. From reading through Cyberpunks books "The world of Cyberpunk 2077" and "The Official Artbook of Cyberpunk 2077" future updates could see some cool new vehicles coming to updates.

"The world of Cyberpunk 2077" mentions not yet seen models in Night City the brands and Cars are as follows:
- Mahir Motors Eraz
- Mahir Motors Futrix
- Mahir Motors Iridon
- Villefort Narváez

"The Official Artbook of Cyberpunk 2077" featured some vehicles throughout that have not been seen in the game:

On the Entropism Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Makigai Maimai P126
Front Car = GXF Mystery Model [American 70/80s 2 door hot hatch]
Book Scan Entropism.jpg

On the Kitsch Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Mystery Model [70s style 2-door American Luxury car]
Front Car = Villefort Alvarado
Book Scan Kitsch.jpg

On the Neo-Kitsch Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Rayfield Aerondight S9
Front Car = Mystery Model [Modern Supercar]
Book Scan NeoKitsch.jpg

On the Neo-Militarism Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Mystery Model [Wedgy Shaped 70s Supercar]
Front Car = Chevilion Thrax
Book Scan Neomilitarism.jpg

Other Pages:
Mystery Retro 6-wheeled Van
Van unkown Crop.png

Villefort Alvarado Nomad Spec Car
Nomad Alvarado.jpg

Additionally the "Mahir Motors" van from the Demo's looks really well modeled and would also be a cool addition.
Mahir Motors Unknown Van 3.jpg

Last edited:
Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small)

2020 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S (Yaiba Bard)
1608404286040.png

"An inexpensive but very durable cruiser that's recently caught the attention of the Maelstrom gang."

2020 Nissan GTR Nismo (Hycranus Shuriken GSR)
1608404960501.png

"Advertised as a race car for the open road, the Shuriken GSR is usually used by Tyger Claw members who don't know how to ride motorcycles."

2020 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison (Thorton Machkinaw OFT8)
1608405463232.png

"A supercharged and special version of the Mackinaw, the OFT8 was designed with Nomads and offroad enthusiasts in mind. It's superb performance and armor have made it a favorite among the Wraiths and Aldecaldos for years."

1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda (Thorton Piranha GT)
1608405748671.png

"A fan favorite of Nomads who spend their days keeping the Wraiths from attacking innocent motorists, the Piranha GT is a muscle car for only the toughest of road warriors and guardians."

Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people)

1968 Volkswagen Bus (Volksrad Courier)
1608406184721.png

"The Volksrad Courier is a van that's as old as dirt, but somehow still sells incredibly well. The Courier has also been very popular with small delivery companies who can't afford an airship."

2018 Nissan Quest (Hycranus Fam)
1608406541007.png

"A light minivan with a beautifully low price tag and an excellent safety record."

1966 Dodge Charger (Thorton Contender RS)
1608407071256.png

"The Thorton Contender RS is the cheapest muscle car you can buy in Night City. Thorton advertised it as a muscle car for those who want to 'blend in' with the crowd so they can raise hell without gaining much attention from the NCPD."

2005 Dodge Magnum RT (Thorton Galena Mk2)
1608407277489.png

"The brand new second gen Galena is a car no one was expecting to be made. The new rear wheel drive Galena still comes at a cheap cost, but it's been given a powerful enough engine to keep up with the competition"

Last edited:
Honestly any of the prototype Mercedes Benz cars would fit really well as a new supercar, this one in particular
106327208-1578517152078mercedesavatardoors.jpg
106327229-1578517417743mercedesavatarinterior.jpg
02-mercedes-benz-vehicles-concept-cars-vision-avtr-3400x1440.jpeg
106327204-1578516946716mercedesavatarback.jpg

Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0
Lamborghini_Diablo VT 6.0.jpg

and maybe a
Ferrari 512 TR
Ferrari_512TR.jpg

to get some competition for the 911 Turbo, i don't know i just really like seeing those old cars outperform Much more modern ones, thats the reason why it has to be the VT 6.0 (build under audi management, All wheel drive + a 550HP strong V12) and the 512TR (428HP but whit flip up headlights that the 512M dosn't have anymore)

There are lots of cars that would look good in this game. For example an good old ´69 Charger R/T

But what i really want to see in CP is tuning. Colours, body, performance, and beeing able to rebuild normal cars into badland cars like the shion, javelin, gecko or little mule.

Amazing Car suggestions, I would love to see more of hovering cars. or straight up flying cars like from Blade Runner!

I would kindly request to fix the feel of driving in the game before adding cars. I love the game, but the cars right now have no gravity, no heaviness to them, they just skid everywhere. Please fix driving.

There are many cool vehicles coming in the future of 2077 it seems. From reading through Cyberpunks books "The world of Cyberpunk 2077" and "The Official Artbook of Cyberpunk 2077" future updates could see some cool new vehicles coming to updates.

"The world of Cyberpunk 2077" mentions not yet seen models in Night City the brands and Cars are as follows:
- Mahir Motors Eraz
- Mahir Motors Futrix
- Mahir Motors Iridon
- Villefort Narváez

"The Official Artbook of Cyberpunk 2077" featured some vehicles throughout that have not been seen in the game:

On the Entropism Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Makigai Maimai P126
Front Car = GXF Mystery Model [American 70/80s 2 door hot hatch]
View attachment 11086868

On the Kitsch Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Mystery Model [70s style 2-door American Luxury car]
Front Car = Villefort Alvarado
View attachment 11087174

On the Neo-Kitsch Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Rayfield Aerondight S9
Front Car = Mystery Model [Modern Supercar]
View attachment 11087177

On the Neo-Militarism Style page there are two cars:
Back Car = Mystery Model [Wedgy Shaped 70s Supercar]
Front Car = Chevilion Thrax
View attachment 11087186

Other Pages:
Mystery Retro 6-wheeled Van
View attachment 11087198

Villefort Alvarado Nomad Spec Car
View attachment 11087204

Some of the cars in the photos above that are called out as mystery vehicles look to be intended variants of existing cars, only in the concept phase. The GXF car, for example, looks like the Thorton Galena, and the car next to the Chevillon Thrax looks to be a Quadra Type 66 (earlier concept, perhaps).

That said, I did notice the extra models listed in the art book, and I wouldn't put it past CDPR to hide the names of vehicles that would eventually make their way into the game in these and other sources.

The game is awesome, cars are cool, but I think the game needs more vehicle/variant variety.

I won't be original, cars developed by CD Projekt are great and unique, yet their number is way too small, on and on we see same set of unique cars. We need more models for each class for sake of immersion. Perhaps below inspirations will help.

Working Class Vehicles for immersion:

Some Kei Car minivan, like Daihatsu HIJET, perfect for small business owners.

Daihatsu-Hijet-1997-1280-03.jpg

Small city cars.

nissan_be-1_concept_1.jpg

1608505379824.png

TMS-1-1.jpg

Some compacts:
Honda-Civic_CRX-1986-1280-02.jpg

Kia_KMX-90_Concept_01.jpg

Some family cars

Subaru_BLT_1.jpg

pontiac_trans_sport_concept_3.jpg

Something for Nomads

04_Cool_Cars_1980s.jpg

image_2020-12-21_001103.png

I find it hard to get exited about the cars when I keep getting caught out by corners because the sat nav/minimap doesn't zoom out like it does IRL/ like it does in every game with driving.

Something for Corps (these American concept cars from late 80s rock)

subaru_f-624_estremo_concept_2.jpg

Cadillac-Voyage_Concept-1988-1280-02.jpg

European are not worse:

volanis_appolon_1.jpg

lancia_orca_1982_9.jpg

Riding a convertbile in NightCity is probably a bad idea:

image_2020-12-21_001808.png

Something fancy, yet not kitsch for mid-level corps

Subaru-Alcyone_SVX-1991-1280-01.jpg

And something Kitsch

image_2020-12-21_002902.png

1608506798701.png

Attachments

• 1608506618891.png
    1608506618891.png
    859.3 KB · Views: 138
I think there's a good number of vehicles in the game. BMW and Mercedes prototypes has some good selections.
maxresdefault.jpg

Even though its not a car, but the motorcycle could use some handling fixing in the game. It almost turns or drifts around corners like a car?! And add some lean into it

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 41
Even though its not a car, but the motorcycle could use some handling fixing in the game. It almost turns or drifts around corners like a car?! And add some lean into it

Yeah, the vehicle handling needs some serious work. Not saying it has to be something as in depth as Assetto Corsa, but having the cars actually handle like they have weight to them would be a good start.

Top Bottom