How long to 100 % this game?

+
Has anyone 100 % this game yet? If so how long did it take you? Meaning do all the missions, resolve all the icons on the maps, question marks, crime, assaults, robberies etc?

What level were you at and can you share any knowledge? I'm under the impression that upgrading non legendary or iconic weapons is a waste of resources, as I quickly found out.

It tells you how close you are to 100 %, I can't find this tracker? I know there is a progress completion thing for the main story, but is there a tracker for the overall game?

No there isn't. Just hit the same button you hit to see map. It's printed above. It only says how long you've played in the GoG.app click the icon for game then select my progress. That'll show how much time you've played the game.

Madae

Forum veteran
I'm 50 hours in and at 60% story completion. I keep getting extra side content that is actually pretty interesting and easily on par with the main story, so I spend a lot of time doing those and keeping my quest log clean. Done a lot of the "gig" missions, too. Much lighter on the story, but good for mindless action if that's what you're looking for at the moment. Makes you feel like the merc you are doing odd jobs here and there.

hm i don't think i know what your talking about in game. Do you have a picture. I know about the GoG app though, but not what your referring to in game.

This shows where to see the progress. First symbol at top of screen, when I wiggle my mouse around it, is the story. Second is for Johnny taking you over. Third is for the biochip killing you. That's really only way to see actual progress. Taking all three into account

Do we even know what 100% means yet? Does it count every gig, every NCPD scanner quest, every organized crime spot, etc? Some will say you'd also need to collect one of every gun and every piece of clothing.

You're still in the prologue is why. You'll know you have finished prologue when you see a huge Cyberpunk logo flash
Post automatically merged:

No telling there @mouser9169. Think it is too early to know for sure yet

I need a map to get all the fast travel points.

Also I can't for the life of me get that berserker super hero drop achievement. I come leaping in and it doesn't seem to do much. Rarely hits anyone, even if they're directly in front of me. The move seems glitchy as hell.

Do we even know what 100% means yet? Does it count every gig, every NCPD scanner quest, every organized crime spot, etc? Some will say you'd also need to collect one of every gun and every piece of clothing.

Don't know I consider I've done 100% of the stuff the game has to offer in 75hrs. I completed every story mission, gig, side, NCPD scanner, organized crime spot and own every vehicle. Yet the 3 main icons in the menu none of them so 100%. I just roam around killing people with random stuff now. Just going to start another play through because either I'm missing something to continue to progress or they are bugged.

Don't know I consider I've done 100% of the stuff the game has to offer in 75hrs. I completed every story mission, gig, side, NCPD scanner, organized crime spot and own every vehicle. Yet the 3 main icons in the menu none of them so 100%. I just roam around killing people with random stuff now. Just going to start another play through because either I'm missing something to continue to progress or they are bugged.
What level you finished at?

Guest 4421288

I agree to this. 67Hrs in, Level 46 with legendary end game weapons and Street Cred Maxed at 50.

I 100% focused on all side missions and all side activities across the whole map before touching main story missions.

The problem is that enemies do not scale, so now all story missions indicate in journal "Danger: Very Low" meaning over powered. :/ No option in menu to turn on scaling and enable higher tier loot.

So have to be careful not to over do side activities. My estimate is doing 10 side activities per story mission (blue icons), but OK to do all side missions first to support the main storyline.

Only thing I find annoying is that the yellow "!" icons representing side missions is exact same icon for "Buy Vehicle" icons. Wish could just filter those out.

i have 100%
will i done the
Main Story
in 8hrs that bed and i have seen it be for butt don't remember ween or what game
and at the the end of the Main Story you just go back to a save game and i have played it 8 time to the end and there all the same

What level you finished at?

I finished at level 50, probably 49 because I was just running around trying different things for the next way I want to play at the end.
Post automatically merged:

I agree to this. 67Hrs in, Level 46 with legendary end game weapons and Street Cred Maxed at 50.

I 100% focused on all side missions and all side activities across the whole map before touching main story missions.

The problem is that enemies do not scale, so now all story missions indicate in journal "Danger: Very Low" meaning over powered. :/ No option in menu to turn on scaling and enable higher tier loot.

So have to be careful not to over do side activities. My estimate is doing 10 side activities per story mission (blue icons), but OK to do all side missions first to support the main storyline.

Only thing I find annoying is that the yellow "!" icons representing side missions is exact same icon for "Buy Vehicle" icons. Wish could just filter those out.

I agree with this 100% by the time I was halfway done with the gigs I had crafted a legendary ionic pistol that could 1 shot everything for the rest of the game even with a silencer on it. It was lowkey kind of fun though like shooting fish in a barrel for all the missions.

Top Bottom