this game has great easter eggs

+
I'm pretty sure I found a fairly big Dying Light reference. If I'm wrong the coincidence is just bizarre.

I'm pretty sure I found a fairly big Dying Light reference. If I'm wrong the coincidence is just bizarre.
most likely, this game seems to have a lot, just the lizzy borden reference was out of left field for me, think i found an overwatch reference or 2 but not 100% sure

I found a Star Wars Easter egg in the Nomad's camp after V wakes up.

The first was a rando character beside V's new 'apartment' tent complaining that he 'hates sand. It's coerce and rough, and it gets everywhere'.

There was a second, but for the life of me, I can't remember it.

Also! The Ciri/Witcher Easter Egg in the beginning of the Corpo playthrough is nice, but a bit of a let down, if I'm being honest. I had hoped for a interaction or possible side mission, but you can't win them all, I'm guessin'.
Post automatically merged:

most likely, this game seems to have a lot, just the lizzy borden reference was out of left field for me, think i found an overwatch reference or 2 but not 100% sure

I'm unsure about one of them but I know that you can get two weapons that pull strings to Overwatch.

The sniper rifle that you get from Panam as a result of your first mission with her (I think) is named Overwatch and could be a reference to the character of Widow Maker, seeing as she has been a front on promotion for Overwatch as a seasoned marksman.

But the second reference is straight up a rifle called Widow Maker that fires charges instead of regular ol' bullets. Do with that, what you will.

The ones I have found and can still remember:

Of course these might be spoilers so better not read if you want to be surprised. (I only classify spoilers things which ruins the story, which none of the following do).

-3 Sea Shells in your bathroom (I am sure you all know that one).

-Skill icons inspired by Akira, there are at least 3

-Skill icons inspired by Back to the future

-Star Trek Easter Egg on dildos

-Hideo Kojima in the hotel

I am not sure but the excelsior comment in the AI cab ride remind me of Stan Lee camos

so far i found a portal reference and a reference to lizzy borden
I found a half life 3 easter egg, if i remember correctly its an article about a game, No Life 3, which after many years of delays (ironic) finally arrives, with silent protagonist and their trusty crowbar.

Also for me was kind of an easter egg, or more like actually great design, the other ripperdoc in watson. Did a sidejob to recover a laptop from a basement close to his shop. Progressing in the basement you see more and more signs that someone is harvesting biomods here, tools, bodies etc. Was thinking myself huh, just right nextdoor to the ripperdoc, interesting.... Turns out that´s where he gets the mods from actually, and when you comfort him he offers you a discount, or you can take the high route and decline it. Not sure what happens then, I took the discount lol

The sniper rifle that you get from Panam as a result of your first mission with her (I think) is named Overwatch and could be a reference to the character of Widow Maker, seeing as she has been a front on promotion for Overwatch as a seasoned marksman.

Its an iconic tech rifle, its named Widowmaker, it has chance to apply poison and has a purple colorscheme.

Thats somewhat debatable whether that counts as an "easter egg" since there is no direct correlation. It kinda hints at it only..

-Star Trek Easter Egg on dildos
Captain Pickhard

ps. I made an easter egg thread long ago. I guess I should update it.

There's also an easter egg from Death Stranding, with one of the side quest from River, you can find it once you search for the BD of the sicko farmer, won't spoil it though

Columbarium in North Oak (apparently some kind of graveyard?) Has numerous easter eggy epitaphs, Including Roy Batty from Blade Runner and concept artist Syd Mead. (the man behind Blade Runners flying car design among other things)

Top Bottom