Cat Witcher - another card that doesn't work as it should?

+
Cat Witcher -
"At the end of your turn, move self to the other row and damage a random enemy on the opposite row by 1.
Adrenaline 4: Damage it by 2 instead."

So from the description I would expect this card to deal damage only when it moves. But apparently this is not the case. I played agains a guy who clogged his melee and the Cat Witcher was not able to move anymore, but it kept dealing damage to my units in the range row. If this is by design, then the description is not precise enough, or even misleading. Otherwise the card needs to be fixed before it sees magnitude of abusing.

DRK3

Forum veteran
On a different but similar topic, the griffin witcher is being abused with veil.

Right on the first day i came up with the idea to give veil to griffin witchers, so they would keep doing 3 damage after adrenaline 4. When i tried it, it didnt work, the unit wouldnt lock itself, it still let me do the 1dmg but it didnt do the 3dmg.

Today, some streamer must have posted a list because i faced several NR griffin witcher decks, giving veil to them which not only let them do the 1pt dmg but also the random 3pt dmg every turn.

So, either they changed that on some undercover patch or it was one of the first day bugs that affected me, i remember also seeing others like Leo or Bear Witcher Mentor not working at all.

Right on the first day i came up with the idea to give veil to griffin witchers, so they would keep doing 3 damage after adrenaline 4. When i tried it, it didnt work, the unit wouldnt lock itself, it still let me do the 1dmg but it didnt do the 3dmg.

Today, some streamer must have posted a list because i faced several NR griffin witcher decks, giving veil to them which not only let them do the 1pt dmg but also the random 3pt dmg every turn.

So, either they changed that on some undercover patch or it was one of the first day bugs that affected me, i remember also seeing others like Leo or Bear Witcher Mentor not working at all.
Something must have gone wrong at your end I believe.

First, the idea of giving them veil was already there before release, practically everyone who could connect the dots came to that conclusion. It was one of the early decks I tried the first day, and it was working absolutely fine (both with Crystal Skull and other sources of veil).

As for streamers, I believe this was also one of the first decks Speci uploaded last week, also with veil.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Something must have gone wrong at your end I believe.

First, the idea of giving them veil was already there before release, practically everyone who could connect the dots came to that conclusion. It was one of the early decks I tried the first day, and it was working absolutely fine (both with Crystal Skull and other sources of veil).

As for streamers, I believe this was also one of the first decks Speci uploaded last week, also with veil.

Yes, it seems that way. Its annoying because the other bugs i had on day 1 i was able to easily identify, this one with veil on griffin witchers, i just thought it was how it worked, and i saw no one else using it and working until yesterday.

Still, a bronze engine that on the last turns becomes a 4pt per turn engine (even if 3 of those are random dmg), seems broken. Yes, it needs a veil which is a low tempo play, and can be easily removed, but i still think no engine should be able to do 4pt per turn, much less a bronze one.

Yes, it seems that way. Its annoying because the other bugs i had on day 1 i was able to easily identify, this one with veil on griffin witchers, i just thought it was how it worked, and i saw no one else using it and working until yesterday.

Still, a bronze engine that on the last turns becomes a 4pt per turn engine (even if 3 of those are random dmg), seems broken. Yes, it needs a veil which is a low tempo play, and can be easily removed, but i still think no engine should be able to do 4pt per turn, much less a bronze one.
Agreed. Excessively powered engines are the roots of many problems.

Top Bottom