Misson glitch - Down on the street

+
The misson Down on the street have a glitch where you can´t progress in the game. Takamura is supposed to call back in a day, but he don´t... So im stuck.. Anybody know how to fix this? :D

I have the same issue. It seems quite a lot of people have encountered this big because there are a couple threads about it already here and on reddit. But so far no response from CDPR (I know they are very busy though). Would be great if anyone has managed to fix it could let us know. At the least, I would ask that CDPR put this bug on a list of known issues so we know they are aware of it.

Same problem, but i looked around and saw a few solutions. One is to revert back to an old save possibly before the mission (this did not exactly work for me) or make a Manuel save, restart game, skip around 23hrs in game and then several more afterwards and people say in a minute or so he will call. For me, i reloaded a day old autosave then loaded up my most recent autosave and got the call straight away.

Same problem, but i looked around and saw a few solutions. One is to revert back to an old save possibly before the mission (this did not exactly work for me) or make a Manuel save, restart game, skip around 23hrs in game and then several more afterwards and people say in a minute or so he will call. For me, i reloaded a day old autosave then loaded up my most recent autosave and got the call straight away.
That worked for me! Thanks! So yeah, for anyone else, you can work around this bug by following the instructions above.

Top Bottom