The underwear has to be a bug. Otherwise your entire game makes zero sense from an immersive perspective.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very late into the game there's a sex scene with Jhonny and Alt thats not avoidable. You spend 5mins fucking. And 25mins of a naked girl cleaning house with her vagina out and then sits on the couch completely naked and has a conversation with me. Yet a 30sec shower scene must show underwear? You just broke my immersion?

Its either everyone has underwear or no one does. Because it wont make sense from a roleplaying immersive perspective. I could give two shits about being naked in a game. But its about following logic laws that makes the game feel believable. And you guys are breaking all the laws....instead of breaking the censorship laws lmao

Yeah, Alicia from CDPR confirmed it. Already have my refund request in for being lied to by the company.

Had they never said anything at all, I wouldn't have cared. But to be lied to over something that means so very little? No, I'm not OK with that.

If they dont change it, modders will hopefully. A shame tho

Actually you can just hex edit the code to delete the underwear. Which no wants to do, so the devs should just do it...because we can do it ourselves already...

Last edited:
Have you read the EULA? Modding Cyberpunk 2077 is banned, as in you'll lose access to your game.
Where can I read this EULA? I was looking for some gameplay mod on nexus but nothing fancy me yet so I didn't download any. Kinda scares me thinking if I install a mod and will no longer been able to access the game...

Have you read the EULA? Modding Cyberpunk 2077 is banned, as in you'll lose access to your game.

It's an standard EULA of non-modification of the software. Every game has it(Including the Bethesda games, and Witcher 3). It's not a "You can't do modding", it's a "You have no right to modify the current software as delivered". As in, reverse engineering it is not allowed(Though through fair use, you 'are' allowed to reverse engineer and mod it, so the EULA, while standard, makes little difference if you mod for non-profit or non-exploits).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom