crit stat broken and OP so Uncool

+
look at the revolver in the picture. i used it for a bit and found out its way to OP. was getting like 2k crit dmg on head shots. insane crit stat and does it stack with armor with + to crit? im pretty sure i could have pass the entire game with it too while upgrading it
ps: i do have have handgun skills, but still with those it was also made the gun OP

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 826
Last edited:
2K damage is not a lot, and it's not enough to kill a lot of enemies in the game. You're level 12, maybe you should play the game a bit more and scale up the difficulty.

2K damage is not a lot, and it's not enough to kill a lot of enemies in the game. You're level 12, maybe you should play the game a bit more and scale up the difficulty.
I was about to type the same thing. I thought it was OP when I had a newbie character too and plumbed most of my perk into it as a result... not I'm saving up to reset my perks.

its good that you like the gun and how it performs, but yeah, you will probably drop it for any Epic/Legendary/good iconic in a heartbeat

You're shooting level 1 enemies at lvl 12.

Bruh

For reference, my handgun at lvl 14 does 12k headshots from stealth. Working as intended. This isn't borderlands where every trash enemy is a bullet sponge. In fact, if you're NOT 1 shotting trash enemies, you're doing something wrong.

You're shooting level 1 enemies at lvl 12.

Bruh

For reference, my handgun at lvl 14 does 12k headshots from stealth. Working as intended. This isn't borderlands where every trash enemy is a bullet sponge. In fact, if you're NOT 1 shotting trash enemies, you're doing something wrong.
from stealth haha. i was just walking up to them and shooting them. headshot crits went higher than 2k, 2k was average headshot DMG game is also on hard. gun was better than lissies pistol way better if you even found it. like if it was johhnys handgun.
Post automatically merged:

its on hard and mobs were yellow level threat. 2k was avrage headshot damage. high crits went up to 4k. im pretty sure im not tripping cos it was like if i was using johnnys handgun and well all know how OP that gun is. even better than lissies pistol at my level. im pretty sure i could have gotten more damage if i upgraded the stats in crafting.

And here's me smiling at that. I Headshot crit people with
That Panam gave me
for about 50k... through any amount of walls :D

look at the revolver in the picture. i used it for a bit and found out its way to OP. was getting like 2k crit dmg on head shots. insane crit stat and does it stack with armor with + to crit? im pretty sure i could have pass the entire game with it too while upgrading it
ps: i do have have handgun skills, but still with those it was also made the gun OP
Yeah it isn't broken

everyone on here so skeptical about it being broken. i dont know if it is, but ill tell you this its johnny silver handgun OP. im pretty sure we all know how OP that gun is when you use it. makes the game feel super easy on hard. its more op than lizzies pistol at my level.
no one has confirmed if crit stats stack cos i have gear with plus to crit as well.

I'm getting 100k-400k crit headshots with revolver. (+50% headshot damage cyberware, +50% headshot damage perk, 6x +30% crit damage clothes mods)
Got 90hs, finished all sidequests, main quests, gigs and most endings. Combat is irrelevant, got 20 body, 12 reflexes and 18 tech ability. A legendary crafted Crash revolver fully upgraded...
All that crit oneshots everything, except some high level bosses like Adam Smasher (can kill him with bare gorilla arms with electrical damage mod anyway)
Combat feels great in CP2077, but unbalanced in some aspects, and ends up being OP and futile.

Attachments

• cp2077.jpg
    cp2077.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 379
What I'm telling you as a max level, is that 2k damage isn't a lot. 2k damage isn't even a half damage to some enemies.
Johnny's gun is good yes. But anything in this game can be good. In fact, I use crash and hit 80k+ headshots. Johnny's gun is intentionally OP in the Quest when you first use it.
Just play the game more before you make posts calling things doing 2k damage OP.

So I got this sniper that does 8k head-shots through walls. And I am not head-shot specced or anything. I guess this game just doesn't want to challenge you.

I'm getting 100k-400k crit headshots with revolver. (+50% headshot damage cyberware, +50% headshot damage perk, 6x +30% crit damage clothes mods)
Got 90hs, finished all sidequests, main quests, gigs and most endings. Combat is irrelevant, got 20 body, 12 reflexes and 18 tech ability. A legendary crafted Crash revolver fully upgraded...
All that crit oneshots everything, except some high level bosses like Adam Smasher (can kill him with bare gorilla arms with electrical damage mod anyway)
Combat feels great in CP2077, but unbalanced in some aspects, and ends up being OP and futile.
Hey how u mod gorrila arms i got epic and they are pretty weak what perks are u using with gorrila arms

Hey how u mod gorrila arms i got epic and they are pretty weak what perks are u using with gorrila arms

Got legendary ones, don't remember where they dropped.

Here, some screenshots

Street Brawler perks ain't so important, athletics ones are because of survivavility

I also use Berserk cyberware with 2 legendary Beastmode mods, I don't know if those mods stack though.

Attachments

• gorillaarms.jpg
    gorillaarms.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 80
  • gorillaarms2.jpg
    gorillaarms2.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 105
  • gorillaarms3.jpg
    gorillaarms3.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 94
  • berserk.jpg
    berserk.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 98
From what I'm told mods don't stack.

Some mods not stacking would make sense (like some cyberware ones, but we shouldn't be able to equip more than 1 in that case)... but clothes mods should stack (+armor ones do, and I'm pretty sure +% crit chance and dmg also stack)

EDIT: checking it a bit better, it is very inconsistent, but clearly most mods not stacking in clothes... depending the order in which I equip my fully moded crit chance and dmg clothes, I get different numbers in Stats...
I saw this before, but thought it was just something visual because of getting more and more damage and almost all crits (guess because of the weapon crit chance).

Last edited:
So I got this sniper that does 8k head-shots through walls. And I am not head-shot specced or anything. I guess this game just doesn't want to challenge you.

What difficulty are you playing on?

I don't get people crying that they can one-hit headshot - I prefer that to bullet-sponge. If the game is too easy - switch to maximum difficulty, go to districts that are higher level for you.

That's something many aren't talking about, genuine mechanics and balance issues. Hopefully something they address, this game deserves a LOT of what ended up missing from the retail launch. This game deserves to be fleshed out and built upon even before DLC and future multiplayer.

I'm playing on hard difficulty, so when I go into "hard" areas I get literally one shot by the enemies, and I have to shoot them 3 times in the head with my revolver to kill, and I'm fighing 1 vs 6. I don't see any problems with the balance. if you play on ez mode and farm "normal" difficulty areas then maybe it's your logic that has problems, and not the game's "balance".

Top Bottom