make it possible to kill soldiers from trauma team

+
- Make it possible to kill the soldiers from Trauma Team !! (they are inordinately overpowerful).

- When you fight and Win againts a 5 stars POLICE_SWATS/ robots, etc... all the ragdoll corpses disappear immediately when you beat them, kill them, as if nothing had happened.

Fixx the Ragdoll corpses to stay from the police enemies.

- Make it possible to take/drag the body of a policeman and hide them (you can do them pressing Y button with other enemies but not with the police)

- More police robots in the streets !!

Im playing in Xbox Series X.

Do you mean the trauma team from the beginning of the game where you haven't even upgraded you character yet?
My guess is that the trauma team is overpowered so that you don't break the first mission. You need her to be saved in order to have a successful mission, and start the game.
I'd imagine that they're too busy fixing bugs to worry about someone who wants to try and break their trainer mission.
Also, how do you expect to kill top level enemies on starter weapons? I don't think it's possible to run this mission later once you've improved your gear, is it?
I'm guessing you can't carry the police bodies as you can only carry 'enemy' bodies. There are missions where you're meant to help the police, so they're probably counted as side-characters instead of 'enemies' :)

Do you mean the trauma team from the beginning of the game where you haven't even upgraded you character yet?
My guess is that the trauma team is overpowered so that you don't break the first mission. You need her to be saved in order to have a successful mission, and start the game.
I'd imagine that they're too busy fixing bugs to worry about someone who wants to try and break their trainer mission.
Also, how do you expect to kill top level enemies on starter weapons? I don't think it's possible to run this mission later once you've improved your gear, is it?
I'm guessing you can't carry the police bodies as you can only carry 'enemy' bodies. There are missions where you're meant to help the police, so they're probably counted as side-characters instead of 'enemies' :)

Can you even shoot the trauma team in the first mission? I tried and I don't think it worked hmmm.
Not a very needed feature in my opinion but seems like a cool addition.

Youre damage isnt high enough. You can kill them.
Who cares about damage being high enough?? Take a random car and road kill them. I did it several time, and im level 9 playing on hard. I even managed to loot one purple copperhead rifle before the other bodies disapeared with the rest of the loots (purple and blue icons). Even the ambulance despawned . Please dont assume something when you obviously never tried it. This kind of missleading is cancer on Internet.

Last edited:
About the trauma Team , I only want kill the guy who punched me after rescuing Sandra Dorsett... Anyone know his identity in the game ?

And allow to hack everyone actually. It'd be fun to trigger a cyberpsychosis on a random pedestrian so they'd attack other NPCs and trigger the police.

I don't think TT is that strong. They might killed me last time I attacked them but I also took one of them and my Hammer does only something about 800 damage while some of my snipers easily go above 15k. So my guess is with powerful weapons it should be no challenge.

I don't think TT is that strong. They might killed me last time I attacked them but I also took one of them and my Hammer does only something about 800 damage while some of my snipers easily go above 15k. So my guess is with powerful weapons it should be no challenge.

1,8 Million damage with my sniper, there is no problem.

Top Bottom