Intelligence: Skill Perks

+
Anyone else playing a Netrunner style build finding that a lot of the Breach Protocol and Quickhacking perks don't seem to work.
The most obvious would be "Anamnesis" at rank 3 my RAM should never drop below 4 but that does not seem to work. Also a lot of the Buff perk don't seem to work or at least do not show up as active the ones that come to mind are "Hackathon" and "Efficiency" which require uploading 3 or more daemons in the same Breach Protocol. In general the RAM recovery seems to not work as intended since I have "Biosynergy" at max and a Legendary Deck with 9 RAM recovery per 60 sec and my character Stats show that I am only recovering 1 Ram out of combat at a very slow pace at that. Anyone else having the same issue or am reading something wrong?

Anyone else playing a Netrunner style build finding that a lot of the Breach Protocol and Quickhacking perks don't seem to work.
The most obvious would be "Anamnesis" at rank 3 my RAM should never drop below 4 but that does not seem to work. Also a lot of the Buff perk don't seem to work or at least do not show up as active the ones that come to mind are "Hackathon" and "Efficiency" which require uploading 3 or more daemons in the same Breach Protocol. In general the RAM recovery seems to not work as intended since I have "Biosynergy" at max and a Legendary Deck with 9 RAM recovery per 60 sec and my character Stats show that I am only recovering 1 Ram out of combat at a very slow pace at that. Anyone else having the same issue or am reading something wrong?
I have exactly same issue on patch 1.05 on xbox series x.

RAM regeneration is indeed not shown correctly in the character stats. I also have 3/3 Biosynergy, but referring to the character stats RAM regeneration in combat is 0. But it looks like it's just an display error, because regeneration within combat seems to be working as intended and is slightly faster than without the perk. Keep in mind: Biosynergy is "just" 12 RAM per Minute (or 0.2 RAM per second).

Anamnesis is indeed not working in terms of perk description, but has another effect: If you drop below 4 RAM it regenerates 1 RAM per second up to 4 RAM.

Top Bottom