Refund problems

+
I'll ping GOG again tomorrow. That will be the fifth day since asking for refund and no reaction from them, besides the initial automated email. That is just absurd.

Sony just denied my refund request. I am very disappointed. The statement from CDProjekt red about being able to get refunds was a complete lie. I am playing this on a PS4 pro. This game will never be playable on last gen consoles this company completely lied and stole my money than lied about being able to get a refund. I pre-ordered this piece of crap.

Sony just denied my refund request. I am very disappointed. The statement from CDProjekt red about being able to get refunds was a complete lie. I am playing this on a PS4 pro. This game will never be playable on last gen consoles this company completely lied and stole my money than lied about being able to get a refund. I pre-ordered this piece of crap.

They just released a statement saying not to ask Sony for refunds.

" If you own a digital copy on PlayStation, please wait for us to get back to you. For help with other Cyberpunk 2077-related matters, please visit our Technical Support website. "
nothing about "not contacting "
Me as well posted that yellow thingy , that's why i was so surprised)

It says if you have a copy for Xbox to contact MS. But if have the PS4 version to wait for CDPR to contact you. So it's kind of implied.

Well i'm trying anyway, just because ps support pissed me off so bad...i'm asking for a refund (5 attempts)
First "your console is the problem" , second time same copy paste response but a different name, 3rd they denied cuz i downloaded the game ,4th told them that if i didn't download and open the game i couldn't see that it was unplayable , and they come at me with "this company is working on patches to make your experience better in this game" excuse me?i'm asking for a refund and they tell me sit tight for patches to come...(next year btw) i'm really never gonna buy games before 1 or 2 months from release date cuz of this bs.....

It says if you have a copy for Xbox to contact MS. But if have the PS4 version to wait for CDPR to contact you. So it's kind of implied.
But they asked us to do in previously message on twitter, so ;/
Post automatically merged:

It's like they even f'd up in their messages

6 days ago I submitted a ticket to GOG about the game not working, refusing to load.

2 days later I still had no response from them, so I looked up how to ask for a refund from GOG and followed the steps, got an initial response saying that they needed to know if I was okay with accepting the money into my GOG wallet, or if I needed cash back. I initially told them I was okay with GOG wallet.... But now 4 days later and they have ignored 2 more emails trying to contact them about the status of what is going on. I am no longer willing to take it as GOG wallet funds.

But, to answer your question. No I have been unsuccessful at getting a refund... Or technical assistance.... Or any communication at all with this ****ing worthless company.

e
Post automatically merged:

It's like they even f'd up in their messages

Sure but that was before many people who tried to get refunds from Sony were denied. CDPR and Sony had no deal or understanding on refunds. It was just CDPR passing the buck.

e

Sure but that was before many people who tried to get refunds from Sony were denied. CDPR and Sony had no deal or understanding on refunds. It was just CDPR passing the buck.
Know that , but good point
And it's understandable , cdpr compare to Sony is just a bug and they can't implement their own rules.
I guess refunding on Sony could be realised only via money transfering services like WU , but directly from pocket of CEO. Lol. Never gonna happen.

Steam refused to give me a refund because I played 4 hours (the maximum is 2), but it's only after reaching the open city that I started having the worse problems with FPS drops that made me ask for a refund. I will try this e-mail

I'm sad because I paid full price for a game I will only be able to play in a few years with a better PC. And I was expecting the game for years. My PC specs are within the recommended specs... I have a Nvidia 1070TI card, with 16GB of ram, SSD and an i7-4790 but even running on LOW with EVERYTHING turned off my FPS are really bad... almost 40 fps a lot of moments... unplayable =/

They said on twitter that we can ask for a refund but it's not working as expected...

30 fps have been standard on consoles for ages but you can't play on 40?

30 fps have been standard on consoles for ages but you can't play on 40?
Your thread is here , we are just trying to take our money back :)

But now 4 days later and they have ignored 2 more emails trying to contact them about the status of what is going on. I am no longer willing to take it as GOG wallet funds.

But, to answer your question. No I have been unsuccessful at getting a refund... Or technical assistance.... Or any communication at all with this ****ing worthless company.

Same here, their lack of response made me change my mind about GOG points and I'm gonna increase the nagging. Seems like deliberate stalling to me.

What bothers me the most about Sony is their Refund policy.

--------------

PlayStation Store refund type

Full games, downloadable content, in-game consumables and season passes fall under this category.
After purchasing this type of content through PlayStation Store, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund. If you have started to download or stream the purchased content you will not be eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty.
To request a refund for this type of content, please contact us.
You will receive a refund to the original payment method where possible*.
For full terms and conditions, please visit the PlayStation Store cancellation policy.
*This is not possible for the following payment methods: Bancontact (MisterCash), Giropay, Ideal, Paysafecard, Postepay, Sofort, Yandex, mobile operator billing and money vouchers. When refunding a purchase made with one of these payment types, the refund will be sent to your wallet.

-----------------------

It's right there.

And on the last line at the end it states what definitely should apply. "If you have started to download or stream the purchased content you will not be eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty." That there should be more than enough. If a constantly crashing/buggy/unstable game doesn't fall under the lines of 'faulty', Sony is absolutely F'd. Laughably, if they think I'm going to get a PS5 after this, they have another thing coming. If this broken console version game doesnt warrant a refund, I never want to associate with Sony ever again.

What bothers me the most about Sony is their Refund policy.

--------------

PlayStation Store refund type

Full games, downloadable content, in-game consumables and season passes fall under this category.
After purchasing this type of content through PlayStation Store, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund. If you have started to download or stream the purchased content you will not be eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty.
To request a refund for this type of content, please contact us.
You will receive a refund to the original payment method where possible*.
For full terms and conditions, please visit the PlayStation Store cancellation policy.
*This is not possible for the following payment methods: Bancontact (MisterCash), Giropay, Ideal, Paysafecard, Postepay, Sofort, Yandex, mobile operator billing and money vouchers. When refunding a purchase made with one of these payment types, the refund will be sent to your wallet.

-----------------------

It's right there.

And on the last line at the end it states what definitely should apply. "If you have started to download or stream the purchased content you will not be eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty." That there should be more than enough. If a constantly crashing/buggy/unstable game doesn't fall under the lines of 'faulty', Sony is absolutely F'd. Laughably, if they think I'm going to get a PS5 after this, they have another thing coming. If this broken console version game doesnt warrant a refund, I never want to associate with Sony ever again.
Yes, Sony fkd up too. Saw on Reddit that some lucky guys got refund from Xbox in a minutes . At least they see what a piece of crap they released on their platforms.
What a shame (
I'm a Sony fan boi since first model, but this situation gave me a look from another side.
But don't forget that CDPR failed totally, and Sony still have time to make a refunds possible.

The mods are doing their best to keep the conversation civil.

Even in the instance of vulgar language being used as an adjective, imo they shouldn't be censoring people (like they did in my case).

But inflammatory language is best kept to a minimum. I don't envy the jobs of the mods as they're simply doing their jobs. Now the ones who post in favor of CDPR in spite of recent events...well. They deserve our ire. But the ones who are simply doing their jobs moderating the forums are guilty of doing nothing more than their jobs. Right now the only ones who seem to be deserving of blame for the current situation is CDPR and Sony. (And maybe XBOX but they seem to have been issuing more refunds than the former two but I havent had any interaction with them during this debacle.)

Top Bottom