Bug during The Hunt

+
During "The Hunt" I'm stuck in the BD and can't exit it.
Post automatically merged:

Exiting to Main Menu and reloading fixed the issue.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue with this mission... can't exit the Braindance once I get to the end. Any more information on this? I submitted a support ticket but got no confirmation of CDPR receiving the support ticket......

I'm stuck at the Farm, it just bugs out and drops you through the floor, quitting and reloading doesn't help and if you get in the barn it does NOTHING.

Beyond that problem, I even had one you don't get to first person view when returning to playback mode, you actually can see the guy just poping off and a cow poping in. Another great quest ruined by a ***** bug

Last edited:
I noticed during the hunt and at the picnic that there's an inaccessible access point beneath Randi's trailer. Anyone actually found a way to access this? (I've reported it as a bug).

1091500_20210123225801_1.png

I'm having the same issue with this mission... can't exit the Braindance once I get to the end. Any more information on this? I submitted a support ticket but got no confirmation of CDPR receiving the support ticket......

I had this problem on Stadia. What I found is that if you pause the playback as soon as the segment appears on the bar, the item should be visible for scanning. Once scanned restart playback then pause it again as soon as the next segment appears. Repeat until all segments have been scanned. If you wait more than a couple seconds or allow more than one item to appear for scanning then you'll have to start over.

I don't think the bug applied to the one audio segment that had to be scanned. If I recall correctly, it is only the visual scans the bug affects.

When I've had to start over the only option was to reload the last checkpoint. I couldn't hold any button (B on Stadia) to exit.

I banged on this for a while. For me, it was hung after looking at the hidden site. nothing would work. Finally, I was able to hit the FILE tab, and it sort of wigged out, started playing the cartoon in the FILES folder.. and allowed me to finish, and exit out. Very frustrating, I don't remember anything in the direction that told me to look at the cartoon files, AAT_*** Anyway, I hope this helps someone else.

In the third braindance where you can't exit, there's an audio clue around :036. Finding that, and the usual visual clues, should let you leave the BD

Top Bottom