Meredith romance

+
shame becauses shes my kinda woman too

Yeah I like women with bitchy streaks. I REALLY hoped that her romance would start off as a one time fling and eventually form into something more intimate over multiple missions with her but nah, that would require CDPR to give 2 fucking shits about her in any form.

Yeah I like women with bitchy streaks. I REALLY hoped that her romance would start off as a one time fling and eventually form into something more intimate over multiple missions with her but nah, that would require CDPR to give 2 fucking shits about her in any form.
it would require CDPR management to give any care about the games state full stop

I honestly, naively thought she would have one of those "one night stands that turns into something more" type romances and we would eventually get to the point that when it came to the end of the game, if we had played our cards right we could go to her (or Anthony if she was dead) and ask for help with the chip and Mikoshi.maybe even have her help you to destroy Arasaka....but what do we get? A one night stand where she fucks v with a strapon while wearing some rediculous outfit and a fucking dildo bat! Jesus fucking christ look at how they massacred our girl!

So I've been trying to figure out which way Meredith goes; is it an option for male V or female V? Or both? I've read some conflicting information about this, so I'm not sure anyone really knows yet unless a dev has confirmed one way or the other. I know some reviewers said they saw the option during the demo for both Judy and Meredith, but obviously they only played as one sex (because recreating halfway doesn't make much sense?). I suppose this might mean that the option to initiate a romance is open regardless of sex and then they decline if you're not their type. The rumor is that Judy is lesbian, and I've also seen that Meredith is straight.

This just kind of bothers me, because I know what game I want to play at the start; a corpo with a Meredith romance, but not knowing which sex to play is gonna be a problem. Anyone else see anything about this?
I did get to do a ONS with her on a female V with a Nomad life path.

I appreciate the responses, but this thread is old as dirt, and I'm already 80 hours in the game and well past that.

you don't have to be corpo to get her, i got her as a male street kid. the choices i made were to go talk to her in person while alone and not tell any lies, then i used her money to buy the robot and killing everybody afterward. later on in the story she texts you and you give her the flirty response she sets up the motel meeting.

I play as male V on the street kid life path and ended up banging Merideth surprisingly easily. It was like all I had to do was show some interest and she threw herself at me. A little disappointing, to be honest.

Well, maybe it's worth mentioning... since we're talking about rumors... that Meredith is killed and replaced by a male corpo if you fail that initial mission in one way or another, because I guess her bosses aren't too thrilled with her lack of progress.
A friend told me today that the other guy does replace Meredith if something goes sideways. I don't know what he did to make that happen. I killed Royce at our first meeting, decrypted the chip and kept the money and saw Meredith later in the game, so I guess it depends on choices made.

After you have sex with Meredith can you still romance Judy ?? i know she is not good as Meredith but still research :D

Top Bottom