Judy should have been bisexual, romance feels so lacking

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4492616

real wished judy was bisexual cause except for Judy all the other romance options are treated like 2nd rates and is pretty lacking with story or emotion like for panams quest with her is way to quick and after her last mission you two basically dont even talk with each other unlike judy which has a longer quest line compare to all of the romance options even after her last mission she still calls you text you or even add few story about some events happening when you call her, panam still the best girl tho its just that her romance arc feels so lacking and rushed it needs more opening with each other like judys mission when you went swimming that was really good and also quite depressing if you play as Male V, so ya except for judy, romance ingame is way to empty.

Why can't she be lesbian only? Getting tired of people who want to control characters' sexual orientations. If you really want to date Judy, start a new game and play as a female. Problem solved.

I hate "playersexual" NPC's. That means you can't write deep story lines for them or give them distinct personalities. A good example of this is Wynan in Dishonored series (Emily's lover). Ooooh, they're not going to specify a gender so the player can imagine whatever they want (which only works in English, btw... most other localizations were forced to pick a gender). All it did was force a lot of awkward wording whenever Wynan is mentioned and prevented Wynan from having any definite characteristics or personality.

Why can't she be lesbian only? Getting tired of people who want to control characters' sexual orientations. If you really want to date Judy, start a new game and play as a female. Problem solved.
Because it's a game not real life. Let people be happy regardless of their orientation. Personally I'm playing as female V, saving a male V for next gen update so I do get the best of both worlds with my characters lol.

But people go to games to escape, experience fantasies, it's the definition of fiction, to experience something you can't in real life. People that play games are entitled to experience games as they will even if it's totally completely dummy and stupid.

Like, another way to put it, nearly every video game out there involves killing thousands of npcs. Does that mean people want to do that in real life? no. Neither do they go out there expecting a lesbian woman to change to bi for their own sake. These are GAMES. The definition of a game is to experience one's fantasy's and/or to have fun and not take these things so seriously.

Personally I don't really care how they make it in terms of that. That's just the other side of the argument. I do multiple playthroughs with different backgrounds and genders all the time so it doesn't really bother me lol. I just understand the frustration of players that want that is all.

Last edited:
Seen all these arguments and counter arguments before, many many times and it's always the same.

I'll say one thing, there is absolutely zero dialogue from Judy that says "hey i prefer woman" just like theres zero for Panam for men, if CDPR "flipped" the switdh and made all romance options bi nothing would change apart from the sex scene.

That said, it personally wouldn't bother me if they stayed as is or changed because it simply doesn't bother me playing as a male a female, gay, straight or a deep shade of blue.

Ppl constantly moan about lack of choice and consequence, well guess what you made a choice live with it

Devs can make a bisexual judy or you can make it a modification.
But..
You already know the truth - Judy is a lesbian.
And whatever you do, it will forever remain in your head "Judy loves women, and the rest is just self-deception"

Plus it looks like a skill upgrade:
you have 72 and you need 100 for everything.
And so those missing 28s make the build interesting ... also with relationships.

I think ALL of romance options should be bisexual.
Like wtf? Why I cant romance Panam playing as female V?
There's a TERRIBLE voice acting for male V in my country, so I prefer to play as fem V, or with original English voice.

Well, I love when someone adds options to games, then ppl get all worked up when it's not the way they want it lol. This isn't new of course but each time it was (dragon age, mass effect, comes to mind), it's like oh, romance in games. meh. Now it's throwing tantrums when not getting the way they want. But ya, voice, fair enough, the female voice plays really well in this one.. had to look her up. She is a Texan no less, normally the kinda pjuke accents, but she manages to leave it, and really has good innotations in making a 'game/movie' voice, would be rather silly to hear it in real life lol but great for gaming.

I heard male V, again, afterwards and it's dorky in comparison.

y
Ya I personally think they should've made all npcs available regardless of gender or orientation, just make everyone happy.

Now, maybe if there were 20 romance options, I'd be okay with fixed orientations, but if you want deeper storylines for a smaller but deeper selection, I think everyone should get a chance at the character they like.
yes this is what im talking about except for judy all the romance options has neither deep or interesting storyline only judys romance story is the most immersive and also has the most emotions ingame
Post automatically merged:

Well, I've met a few killer chicks in real life that I wish were bi too. You can't always get what you want.

I like Panam more than Judy tbh. Judy is the stereotypical alt/goth/emo/punk girl with an attitude. I couldn't miss a girl like that these days if I blind-folded myself and threw a rock out my window. Panam seems like less of a steroetype and actually makes you work a bit for a relationship, which is more realistic and attractive imo.
yes panam is a great girl the only problem for me is that apart from judy all the romance options storyline feels so lacking and empty compared to judys storyline where you really invest your time with her talking about here backstory help her get over grief and depression and really opening up some satisfying emotions while for panams story its just like mission flirt mission flirt boom relationship no character development no backstory it just feels so forced or rush and even after judys last mission you guys still do calls, text and sometimes she even share random events when you call her but for panam after her last mission she just vanish from you life only way to talk to her is her repetitive dialogue when you call her so ya CDPR should really add more content and story to the other romance option that would be really great.

Last edited:
Well, I love when someone adds options to games, then ppl get all worked up when it's not the way they want it lol. This isn't new of course but each time it was (dragon age, mass effect, comes to mind), it's like oh, romance in games. meh. Now it's throwing tantrums when not getting the way they want. But ya, voice, fair enough, the female voice plays really well in this one.. had to look her up. She is a Texan no less, normally the kinda pjuke accents, but she manages to leave it, and really has good innotations in making a 'game/movie' voice, would be rather silly to hear it in real life lol but great for gaming.

I heard male V, again, afterwards and it's dorky in comparison.
Not original voice acting.
Translated dubbing for male V in my country is absolutely DISGUSTING. Your ears start to bleed every time, when you hear it.
While fem V dub is just bad, but better than the male V's.
Is that how you say it? Dubbing?
English is not my native :D

Ask, Judy is lesbian does it means it require female body and feminine voice for Player Character? Or does having dick with Futanari character can get Judy too?

I was wondering about Panam with futanari character, is it possible?

What I mean by futa is: female body, feminine voice, with penis. Why I said futa, because if you go to photo mode uncensored, you can see that she has penis and vagina below the balls.

Ask, Judy is lesbian does it means it require female body and feminine voice for Player Character? Or does having dick with Futanari character can get Judy too?

I was wondering about Panam with futanari character, is it possible?

What I mean by futa is: female body, feminine voice, with penis. Why I said futa, because if you go to photo mode uncensored, you can see that she has penis and vagina below the balls.
I've tried futa char. Sex scenes are still fem-fem. There's no "ding-dong" in it. There's no "futa sex".
So I guess its not possible to romance straight females as futa, because futa V still counts as a female.
Actually, I dont understand why these options are there, if its not affecting gameplay in any way.
Nobody of the NPC's cares if you playing as a futa, or male-vag. The game doesnt recognize your char as something in between.

Last edited:
I've tried futa char. Sex scenes are still fem-fem. There's no "futa sex".
So I guess its not possible to romance straight females as futa, because futa V still counts as a female.
Count as female huh? That's nice, I'll try to romance Judy then.

Well, there needed to be at least two, preferably three romance options, and if they didn't have time or budget to do this, they should've doubled up 'bi' characters just to give players some options. Most players have the option of 'pick the provided romance or go celibate'. But ... this isn't the only rpg element to have been tossed.

No. The only issue is that in a RPG, in that department, we don't have any choice, any option. They should have added one more male and female bi option.

That's the only things upsetting to me.

The rest is normal stuff. Playersexual sucks. Was shit in DAII, Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Also it isn't wise and it is even stupid to retcon characters already written. It is obvious Judy is lesbian with her content.

There is a simple things to do. Adding options and content. Why would you complicate things in such a way.

I disagree. I think Judy is fine as she is. Your character gets to know her through the early missions, but they definitely could have used adding a few more romantic interests. There's only one for Straight female characters and I've not even met him yet xD I would have liked to have seen existing known characters be available for romancing such as Vik or Takemura.

Okay, this is gonna be my last post in regards to this whole topic.

I'm sitting here with a huge fucking grin on my face. Like holly shit.

Judy works as a BD editor in a whore house (Moxes and Clouds), she's always surrounded by women she's attracted to.

She's obsessed with Evelyn, from doing her favors to constantly texting her (just read her mail). It's obvious there's some kind of attraction going on there from Judy. (it implies that it's more than simple friendship).

Judy flirts with other women.

She straight up tells you she had a crush on that Asian chick that runs Clouds (can't remember the name)

And during her last quest she again straight up tells you about all the crushes and people she was in love with. (all women)

Not to mention her flirtation, only with female V by the way.

So you're telling me there is no indication that she's a lesbian, like come on hahahahah.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about romances in games, they are a nice edition but I would prefer CDPR focus on fixing the main story first.

To finish this off...

Those flirt options you have and situations you think are romantic, well sorry to say, they are all in your head. CDPR gave you an option to try because of RP reasons but that's it. Just because Panam is nice to you doesn't mean she's lesbian, just because Judy is nice to you doesn't mean she's straight, Just because you are drinking beer with River doesn't mean he wants to fuck you lol.

I really hope you guys get what you want. What I mean by that is that CDPR adds more romance options, but chill out with the whole gay/straight shock conversion therapy.

Cheers :beer:

Do you guys meet a lesbian in the real world and go 'boy you should at least be bi because I am attracted to you'

This isn't real life. This is an RPG where player choice and player agency should take precedence. That's why Witcher series isn't an exact copy of the source material. Player sexual represents whatever sexuality the player wants the character to represent, and being offended because a character's sexuality is represented in another persons game differently than yours, isn't a reason not to have it. Some of you are trying to maker this personal, and its not.

No. The only issue is that in a RPG, in that department, we don't have any choice, any option. They should have added one more male and female bi option.

That's the only things upsetting to me.

The rest is normal stuff. Playersexual sucks. Was shit in DAII, Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Also it isn't wise and it is even stupid to retcon characters already written. It is obvious Judy is lesbian with her content.

There is a simple things to do. Adding options and content. Why would you complicate things in such a way.
Okay, this is gonna be my last post in regards to this whole topic.

I'm sitting here with a huge fucking grin on my face. Like holly shit.

Judy works as a BD editor in a whore house (Moxes and Clouds), she's always surrounded by women she's attracted to.

She's obsessed with Evelyn, from doing her favors to constantly texting her (just read her mail). It's obvious there's some kind of attraction going on there from Judy. (it implies that it's more than simple friendship).

Judy flirts with other women.

She straight up tells you she had a crush on that Asian chick that runs Clouds (can't remember the name)

And during her last quest she again straight up tells you about all the crushes and people she was in love with. (all women)

Not to mention her flirtation, only with female V by the way.

So you're telling me there is no indication that she's a lesbian, like come on hahahahah.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about romances in games, they are a nice edition but I would prefer CDPR focus on fixing the main story first.

To finish this off...

Those flirt options you have and situations you think are romantic, well sorry to say, they are all in your head. CDPR gave you an option to try because of RP reasons but that's it. Just because Panam is nice to you doesn't mean she's lesbian, just because Judy is nice to you doesn't mean she's straight, Just because you are drinking beer with River doesn't mean he wants to fuck you lol.

I really hope you guys get what you want. What I mean by that is that CDPR adds more romance options, but chill out with the whole gay/straight shock conversion therapy.

Cheers :beer:
I juste can't believe people are asking for cdpr to retcon their game just to please their fantasies lol.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't real life. This is an RPG where player choice and player agency should take precedence. That's why Witcher series isn't an exact copy of the source material. Player sexual represents whatever sexuality the player wants the character to represent, and being offended because a character's sexuality is represented in another persons game differently than yours, isn't a reason not to have it. Some of you are trying to maker this personal, and its not.
No this is a narrative driven story that wants to create believable characters. Your personal fantasies don't have to take precedence actually. The only legitimate thing you can ask for in an Rpg IS having options. If you aren't happy with your options, that's too bad, but that's only UP to you, It's totally subjective. The fact that you have to play a female is totally fine actually for an rpg and to replay the game in another way.

I wish in the witcher I could date both yennefer and triss, and my agency or fantasies didn't take precedence, both girls irritated by your attitude as Geralt are trapping you and you are fucked. You can't have both. That's just proof you are wrong. They have their independence and their own personality regardless of your own agency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom