can you deliver people somewhere?

+
Hello chooms! :)

So I recently happened upon the Organised Crime scene where your meet Yelena Sidorova and knocked her out (killed the rest, if thats important) and I wanted to try whether you can stash people in the trunk of your car - you can.

Does this mean that you can deliver Yelena in particular to some police station somewhere? Because I do not get a new map marker or any other indicator of "drop her off here", leading me to believe this is likely not the case, also since the bounty hunter system is pretty much automatic (you kill a bounty, you get the rewards) I doubt there will be an NPC of that sort, but asking cant hurt. :)

I have postponed going to Lizzies bar and am instead doing gigs and other side-stuff to beef up, not sure whether thats relevant.

Thank you in advance!

Derian

Last edited:
Yeah, I was as surprised as you!

I guess they meant them as portable drop-off trunks for stealth runs (opponents on crime scenes usually have a car or two with them), but actually bringing someone to a police station would be cool, especially ms. Sidorova, considering the reason for her presence.

Id like to throw a couple characters in the trunk of a car and take them somewhere... like to the maelstrom guys....
Post automatically merged:

or.. is there a police station i can drop em off at? ... like in one of those trash bin container things...
*drop bad guys off here thing* +eddies
xD

Reminds me of that scene in Jackie Brown where Samuel Muthafuckin' Jackson lured Chris Tucker into his car trunk and killed him.

Reminds me of that scene in Jackie Brown where Samuel Muthafuckin' Jackson lured Chris Tucker into his car trunk and killed him.

Damn...That's Heavy.
"Just like Henry Hill said. When they come to kill YOU it's not dramatic. They come with a smile and when your at your lowest point and need a friend 💀 "
Post automatically merged:

I was watching a lore video.. and it says the trauma team can bring ppl back from the dead as long as its within 10 mins... and they have bins you can dump off bodies that give money based on how many limbs can be salvaged....
+eddies

Last edited:
... trauma team can bring ppl back from the dead as long as its within 10 mins... and they have bins you can dump off bodies that give money based on how many limbs can be salvaged....
+eddies
considering there are numerous of these vids and Im a lazy slacker - would you please mind sharing the video links?

interesting stuff, thank you!

to be honest - I was hoping more for a "look for *this* building in game" kind of vid, but this is very interesting too. :)

Top Bottom