• all remove content that made you excited about the game in the first place

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • complete lack of performance for console players

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I'll explain in the comment section

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • the Judy shenanigans

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • the Judy shenanigans & all remove content that made you excited about the game in the first place

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not understand the statement? This so called poll thread is nothing more than a mere pathetic attempt to release more drivel into the community. Everybody knows the situation now and the state of this game. Why continue to makes worthless threads about disappointments and produce more hateful vitriol.

Really, lets move on with this. If you have legitimate complaints then fine...make them. Stupid polls like this arent needed.
Let's move on sure! What's the next step?

I’m not offended by anything. It’s a game. Sometimes shit happens, but there is a hypothesis that things can be fixed.

There is an irritation in the games design that undermines the alleged RPG side of things through lacking character systems and their gameplay application both of which some times even seem like an afterthought paired with other systems sloppily copied from Witcher 3, and all of which playing within a forced (and sometimes hasty) cinematic narrative set in a beautiful, but seemingly pointless ”open world” that leaves little room for proper player agency, decision making and roleplaying. And that hurts the experience greatly, not least because on the outset the game implies that all of this should be there, fine and dandy.

Last edited:
I'm most offended by total lack of NPC AI... this means the cars are driving linear static rails... and everytime I get hit by a car and knocked down to the floor I'm reminded how even back in GTAII this was better implemented than this Cyberpunk in 2020.... and that was two decades ago...

The lack of NPC AI also factors into other things like why the cop spawns are so terrible and there are no dynamic car chases, no cop chases and the cops just literally spawn behind you and kill you on the spot with no realistic drive time/response time and no immersion whatsoever

I'm most offended because CDPR took 7 million dollars from Poland/EU specifically to help develop AI in games, and yet THIS is what we get ?!

I'm also offended because although they apologized for the bugs and for how crappy it runs on low end consoles and promised patches and bug fixes, they made no statement with regards to cut features and said nothing whatsoever to confirm or affirm that they would commit to fixing or rather developing the currently nonexistent AI in the game which is immersion breaking on so many levels...

Let's move on sure! What's the next step?

Its simple really......keep posting your constructive criticism and complaints with a little bit of civility. Nobody is saying to shut down or pretend nothing is wrong here.

Theres a right and wrong way to do it. This thread just proves one of many wrong ways to handle things.

Bad performance and state for console players, which is not acceptable and secondly the lack of explanation of the development process / stages from the devs so that I don't have to read :" it took 8 Years for this /insert swearing words of your choice/ game to become like this" ever again.

I'm most offended by total lack of NPC AI... this means the cars are driving linear static rails... and everytime I get hit by a car and knocked down to the floor I'm reminded how even back in GTAII this was better implemented than this Cyberpunk in 2020.... and that was two decades ago...

The lack of NPC AI also factors into other things like why the cop spawns are so terrible and there are no dynamic car chases, no cop chases and the cops just literally spawn behind you and kill you on the spot with no realistic drive time/response time and no immersion whatsoever

I'm most offended because CDPR took 7 million dollars from Poland/EU specifically to help develop AI in games, and yet THIS is what we get ?!

I'm also offended because although they apologized for the bugs and for how crappy it runs on low end consoles and promised patches and bug fixes, they made no statement with regards to cut features and said nothing whatsoever to confirm or affirm that they would commit to fixing or rather developing the currently nonexistent AI in the game which is immersion breaking on so many levels...

GTA II is OLD... absurd comparison because it relegates or omits what Cyber has in terms of mechanics. There is something else here, hardware limits, you should take this into account and also the fact that the game is not designed for a handful of rich people who may have PS5 ...

Hmm
Post automatically merged:

Did you not understand the statement? This so called poll thread is nothing more than a mere pathetic attempt to release more drivel into the community. Everybody knows the situation now and the state of this game. Why continue to makes worthless threads about disappointments and produce more hateful vitriol.

Really, lets move on with this. If you have legitimate complaints then fine...make them. Stupid polls like this arent needed.
How do we make sure that companies understand that we are dissapointed in their products?
By telling them, the same thing over and over again. It is not wrong for people, like myself, to complain about this. And in a year like this I think CDPR should just be patient about the fact that some people will repeat their complaints, until it is fixed.

And judging or criticising those that have legitimate reason to be frustrated with the product after they waited 8 years, bought the game, and or set aside time so that they could play it, is just petty and victimblaming.[

I'm really not offended by anything, but here are my main grudges with the game:
- CP2077 fails to deliver solid and well rounded game mechanics such as driving, stealth, loot, progression. I wasn't expecting 10/10 experience on every aspect of the game, yet almost everything except shooting is below average.
- While being visually impressive, game world is as interactive as an exibition picture. Lack of AI, lack of little activities in the world, such as being able to sit on benches or eating in diners just for the mood of it, e.t.c
This game is a monument to an Effort, yet a failed one. You can see traces of ambitious intentions here and there even through this lackluster state. The closest analogue to CP2077 from another media for me is some collection of short stories from different authors published under one cover, in which I found a couple of intriguing ones that resonate with me and, well, everything else. I could go on and on ranting with my subpar english, but i rather not.

Hmm
Post automatically merged:

How do we make sure that companies understand that we are dissapointed in their products?
By telling them, the same thing over and over again. It is not wrong for people, like myself, to complain about this. And in a year like this I think CDPR should just be patient about the fact that some people will repeat their complaints, until it is fixed.

And judging or criticising those that have legitimate reason to be frustrated with the product after they waited 8 years, bought the game, and or set aside time so that they could play it, is just petty and victimblaming.[

Your missing the point. Your's and everyone else's complaints are justified. The topic im touching on is these type threads littering this forum. The OP's only objective here was to further agitate the disappointed masses....while sitting back and eating his popcorn. Theres no rhyme or reason for this thread to be here other than attention whoring.

Keep up the comments and criticism......just dont do it in these type threads.

The blatant fraud CDPR committed in selling this game to ps4 xbox/ one players. This game was sold for these consoles while advertised using screenshots from next gen systems and high end pc. There is even limited ed xbox one x with cyberpunk 2077 theme (for those who said this game is not meant for the old consoles).

This is like a rewind of daikatana fiasco all over again. CDPR thought they needed to upgrade the visual for next gen since they didn't want to release an outdated looking game (remember how this game was going to be released in early 2020).

Any experienced consumer protection lawyers should contact me. This is going to be an easy case to win millions of dollars. lets sue these people.

Your missing the point. Your's and everyone else's complaints are justified. The topic im touching on is these type threads littering this forum. The OP's only objective here was to further agitate the disappointed masses....while sitting back and eating his popcorn. Theres no rhyme or reason for this thread to be here other than attention whoring.

Keep up the comments and criticism......just dont do it in these type threads.
I think it is fine everywhere one gets a chance to complain, and this thread had an interesting poll as well as some people explaining their reason.
Old saying is stop bashing a dead horse, but there is also the other one. Keep poking the lazy horse.

I really disliked how they blocked the map in act 1, but gave me quests for those places.

I got the fist fight thing pretty much straight off, fight 4 people.. But try to actually go to those places and the car flips 180 degrees in the middle of a wide open road! no police block.. just invisible wall. cause it's not open until act 2.

I hate invisible walls in open world games. put SOMETHING there to explain the block. then if I cheese my way around it somehow, THEN flip me around 180.. that's fine. but put something there. lazy AF

A combination of censcoredship, false advertising, and basic missing features.

Taking showers with cloth on is beyond stupid, mods shouldn't need to fix this, and console players don't need to liv with it. FIX IT CDPR ,DO NOT CENSCOR THE F GAME!!!.

This game is not a RPG before it is a shoter, like they said, this game is not anymore of a rpg then Saints row 4 is, or The division, or Ghost recon.

No barber shop, no cloth preview, no UI customization.

What makes me sad, is that I should never in the first place make this comment, the game should not have come out like this, when I need to say basic things like this.

A combination of censcoredship, false advertising, and basic missing features.

Taking showers with cloth on is beyond stupid, that mods need to fix this, and console players need to liv with it. FIX IT CDPR ,DO NOT CENSCOR THE F GAME!!!.

This game is not a RPG before it is a shoter, like they said, this game is not anymore rpg like then Saints row 4 is, or The division, or Ghost recon.

No barber shop, no cloth preview, no UI customization.

What makes me sad, is that I should never in the first place make this comment, the game should not have come out like this, when I need to say basic things like this.
Oh no! You made me realise cyberpunk is exactly like ghost recon breakpoint. NOOOOOOO!!!

offended by lack of side activities, erotic content and most important i thought this is RPG but its actualy action adventure game

Oh no! You made me realise cyberpunk is exactly like ghost recon breakpoint. NOOOOOOO!!!

Meanwhile, I realized Cyberpunk 2077 is just Saints Row IV with a bigger city, deeper combat, but less customization and style... not a bad thing, other than some points that can't be mentioned in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom