Cannot load open world after completing main story

+
Basically question in the title - I completed the main story, got the prompt after watching the credits to go back to my last open world save point and complete side jobs and free roam. this option doesn't work, I just load back to the main menu. all of my autosaves are past the point of no return.

did we have to keep an manual save slot from that point? did I just lose all of my progress?

No offense, but who doesn't keep manual saves on occasion to perhaps load back to memorable points, or to have fallback points in case of game breaking (progress-hindering) bugs that may take a while to get fixed, as simply can happen for any major release?

But on that end it's perhaps a useful dev notification to have a hidden "hard save" that gets created right before players enter the point of no return, if possible.

No offense, but who doesn't keep manual saves on occasion to perhaps load back to memorable points, or to have fallback points in case of game breaking (progress-hindering) bugs that may take a while to get fixed, as simply can happen for any major release?

But on that end it's perhaps a useful dev notification to have a hidden "hard save" that gets created right before players enter the point of no return, if possible.

i agree - but they should've had a message saying, something along the lines of "if you wanna come back to this point, keep a save point here", or at least an automatic one. i think im boned, 40 hours of progress wasted. i had no idea at the time that the ending was final and we would have to come back if we wanted to keep playing

Top Bottom