[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
You think stockholders dont want happy end?)
I think they could care less.
DLC and bug fixes will be a priority because they're lower cost and result in more sales/less returns, whether or not that includes a happy ending depends on if they would have time to bother changing the ending at all.
Might be a big lift and cost a lot of money, if that's the case we definitely wont see it.

CDPR is full of great developers, artists, writers, and even business folks. But stockholders absolutely cripple your ability to give users what you think they really want.

I don't get it why everyone aligns Biochip with cancer. It's more like you get a new disease, a virus that nobody around you have ever seen, so you try to look further away from your circle for help.
Because the 6month end is due to essentially brain cancer.
Post automatically merged:

Realy? Did deva also forced to buy the the game and play it? How this even argument
Okay your arguements are going nowhere. Many things that you are bringing up have been addressed before.

Because the 6month end is due to essentially brain cancer.
Post automatically merged:

Okay your arguements are going nowhere. Many things that you are bringing up have been addressed before.
Yeah no, its more like people circlejerking each other. Very few people provide actual arguments

Yeah, game is bad because it doesnt give me good ending is called argument here
757431833737691248.png

Yeah no, its more like people circlejerking each other. Very few people provide actual arguments
Its more like brain cancer of cdprred, how they want it to be, it will be, if players will like v or judy, or smb else, they will do another game or dlc with it, if the stockholders will not say, Va'esse deireadh aep eigean to cd

Game is bad cuz no matter what you do you cant change anything in it. They ripped out the RPG part totaly. thats fine if they would have told us about it. Like guys i know we said it would be a player choice rpg. but we cant make it work so were going action adventure game instead. I wouldent have bought it then. but they couldent be that honest cuz money.

While i think lot of people do misunderstand johhny and attacking him purely as emotional response i do think that story was more around him that V. I think V dint have connections, no one actually wronged her, she was more reactionary while rogue and Jonny had connections and reasons to everything, its why i think johhny ending is correct one

If they wanted to tell a story about Johnny thats what they should have done ffs. Seriously why have us play as V at all then and just have him die in the beginning when Dex shot him. Have Johnny take over right then and there. Why bother letting us invest our time playing as V at all then. It just leaves a sour taste in my mouth that they made this whole game where your main goal is to survive as V but you can't even do that in even ONE ENDING.

Don't get me wrong I liked Johnny but the whole V deserved it and deserved to die nonsense is bs

Its more like brain cancer of cdprred, how they want it to be, it will be, if players will like v or judy, or smb else, they will do another game or dlc with it, if the stockholders will not say, Va'esse deireadh aep eigean to cd
Can somewhat agree, would liked to see game way more fleshed out. Can get behind this

Top Bottom