Refund problems

+
Everyday that I come here to check if there is any new update about the refunds I regreat even more.

Begging to get your money back is really stressful. They don't deserve the money but will try their best to keep it.
I'm not even hopeful anymore. This is the last time that i will ever buy something CDPR related though :/

Last edited:
So today Sony (italy) send me an email and said "CDProject is working to fix the game with some patchs" that's all.
That mean we must wait till next year for play this game in a better way (and maybe still dont work).
I really want someone from the team call sony and ask to refund us

Just got my money back (Paypal). Asked for a refund yesterday evening, that's really quick.

Thanks GOG for the fast and easy transaction. I'll probably never buy again on your platform or any game from the CD Projekt Group. I can not and will not support false advertisement campaigns, consumer unfriendly practices and straight up lying to your loyal fanbase.

I hope your staff will not be cut in half just like the game. Every person in your studio should keep their job (if they want to themselves) despite the possible incoming lawsuits and/or budget cuts due stock drops and refunds.

Thanks for the many fun hours I had in the Witcher 1-3. They'll always have a special place in my heart.

That's the last time I'll post here.
I wish everybody good luck on their refund! Don't give up and keep pushing for your refund!

Cdpr have to agree officially , that current state of the game on last-gen consoles is FAULTY, not give us some algorithm how to write to Sony an Xbox.
Omg it's so PATHETIC
Cyberpukers
They knew that , but still nothing announced
And it's not going to....

To clarify, you got it via GOG, not via PayPal, right? Because my refund ticket on GOG is five days old and no activity from their side.

I asked for my refund on GOG, money to be returned to my bank account and 2 days later still no reply other than automated email saying they will look into it.

To clarify, you got it via GOG, not via PayPal, right? Because my refund ticket on GOG is five days old and no activity from their side.

They may or may not actually respond, given they said they weren't going to post anymore. If I had to guess, it sounds like they ordered through GoG and paid using PayPal, but again, just a guess.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
this game is literally the biggest scam of 2020. it has been over a week since i requested a refund from GOG and NOTHING. NO one will ever buy from this company again if they act like this. they will go BANKRUPT
Post automatically merged:

i paid using paypal through GOG, can i get paypal to help me out???

I think they just announced the refunds yesterday (Monday). Probably will take a couple of days to get all the approvals lined out with Sony, who will want to make sure that they don't lose even a penny in the process.
Sony---> Arasaka

Top Bottom