Issue with picking items

+
Hi,
i have a lot of issues to pick some items, and sometimes it's just impossible... look like a kind of hitbox glitch, and sometimes the item is inside the ground or floating in the airs.
Sometimes because there is a PNJ next to the item, i can only talk to the PNJ and it's impossible to take the item.

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Attachments

• 2020-12-17_17h05_11.png
    2020-12-17_17h05_11.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 123
  • 2020-12-17_17h07_26.png
    2020-12-17_17h07_26.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 95
  • 2020-12-17_17h09_14.png
    2020-12-17_17h09_14.png
    3 MB · Views: 101
It seems as through you need to be as close to the item as possible while aiming right at it.

Hopefully they change it so items can be picked as long as you're in proximity to the item only, rather than depending on proximity and line-of-sight.

It seems as through you need to be as close to the item as possible while aiming right at it.

Hopefully they change it so items can be picked as long as you're in proximity to the item only, rather than depending on proximity and line-of-sight.
even like this i can't pick a lot of theme. look the first one, even like this i can't pick it

Same here. Even some of the yellow magnifying glasses, which I think indicate points or people of particular interest, no?
Not only that, but often I'll get items next to other items, rather than the item I'm actually interested in and am looking at, dead center on the screen.

I have this issue and i have issues with switching guns in my inventory menu, i will press X and nothing happens, ill have to exit and enter the menu 3 or 4 times before it will allow me to select a weapon.

Even more amusing during "Don't Lose Your Mind" all the loot dropped by the bots was hovering near the ceiling out of reach.

Even more amusing during "Don't Lose Your Mind" all the loot dropped by the bots was hovering near the ceiling out of reach.
i had a legendary that dropped in that mission , but it was suspended in the air... i was able to stand ontop of a delamain car and charge jump and grab it in the air.... *Felt good*
Also, if i have Shock immunity shoulders for that mission... can i walk on in the shock area?

I've experienced a decent amount of not being able to pick up items as well. It's frustrating. There are also annoying times when there's something really close to a character who isn't moving, but who you can talk to because I haven't been able to get those items. All you see is the option to talk to whoever.

Absolutely!
I guess that at least. 10% of all items can't picked up.
And if it does, in most cases it's laborious. Walking around and around to get the right position. :rolleyes:
I also can't pick up loot from mechs and drones. Never worked.

Top Bottom