Crit% and CritDMG% mods

+
That's about the modifications you can put in your gear (clothes), I've ran a couple of tests and only one mod of each type have the effect applied, even though it displays the sum of all of them. Basically you can put several mods but it's just add the amount of one.
I'm not sure if I can make myself very clear so i've made this videos. (My game is in portuguese, but you can undestand the numbers)

Please watch the video, it's about 5 minutes long and I explain all the problem.
Let me know what you think about it and how it's working for you.

Thank you.

I wonder if the armor mod works the same? Shows the sum of all, but only really one is applied per piece of clothing... hum...

Your right I came across teh same problem noticing no number changes. Also have no idea what these stats apply to...Guns? Melee? Unarmed? Cyberware?

Doesn't seem to make a difference to guns for me.

The crit clothing mod should apply to the characters base stats. But the one I purchased and installed didn't affect stats at all. It's likely bugged.

I wonder if the armor mod works the same? Shows the sum of all, but only really one is applied per piece of clothing... hum...

As long as I see, the armor mods stack with each other. You can put the most armor mods you can and should work with the sum of all.
Post automatically merged:

So where I'm confused is my base stats apply to what damage? Just unarmed?

You can select one of your weapons and open the statistics on the inventory. It shows the damage of the weapon on your hand (it also changes your avatar on the inventory menu). Try picking each one of your guns and see the stats.

So where I'm confused is my base stats apply to what damage? Just unarmed?

There's a selection in the menu called stats, that shows all of V's base stats including crit chance and crit dmg. These stats apply to all weapons and quickhacks(if you have the perk for it).

There's a thread over in technical with people that have done some testing on this I'll just paste what I wrote from there.
Armor mods work and can be stacked but crit only applies once, run speed does nothing, same with fall damage and the legendary ones like predator and bullseye don't work either from what I've read, haven't tested them yet as they are 100K to buy.

Armor mod stack crit mods dont!

Yes, but that's how it's supposed to work?
Post automatically merged:

There's a thread over in technical with people that have done some testing on this I'll just paste what I wrote from there.
Armor mods work and can be stacked but crit only applies once, run speed does nothing, same with fall damage and the legendary ones like predator and bullseye don't work either from what I've read, haven't tested them yet as they are 100K to buy.

And what about the weapons mods, do you have any info? Can you paste the link to the post you mentioned?

Top Bottom