Important Update

+
Another swing and a miss. People can demand whatever they want. Whether or not they're heard is an entirely different story. Can I demand my bank put 100k in my account? Yes. Will they? No. But I'm able to demand it. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

You're still misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm managing tone and conduct, here. If you are owed something, legally (like with financial transaction, for example: I bought this phone, and I never received it. / I bought this watch, and it was non-functional. / I bought this steak just today, and it was already spoiled.), then you have a right to politely "demand" that you be made whole. These are things that can be proven as a matter of fact. There is no other interpretation.

If you dislike something, subjectively (I bought this ice cream, and it doesn't taste good. / I bought this sweater, but now I don't like the color. / I bought this game, and I don't like the way customization options work.), then you have a right to politely "request" a refund or suggest changes. These things are opinions, not facts. Honoring the request is not required. (Though sometimes, it may be.)

If you believe that your opinions on something are somehow superior to another person's, and it gives you the right to start insisting that they agree with your views -- and/or that you have a right to become hostile if they do not -- that's not going to pass.

Like on these forums. If that type of conduct appears, it's going to be shut down in short order.

Feel free to express your opinion or criticism, constructively, about anything you please during a discussion. Feel free to make any suggestions or requests, politely, about anything you wish during a discussion. Do not attempt to demand a single thing based upon your opinions. Your opinions are superior to no one's.

Constructive, respectful discussion only, whether positive or negative. Both are welcome. (There are no "demands" that will be addressed or allowed on the forums.)

Dear gamers,

First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Second, we will fix bugs and crashes, and improve the overall experience. The first round of updates has just been released and the next one is coming within the next 7 days. Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready. After the holidays, we’ll continue working — we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They won't make the game on last-gen look like it’s running on a high-spec PC or next-gen console, but it will be closer to that experience than it is now.

Finally, we would always like everyone who buys our games to be satisfied with their purchase. We would appreciate it if you would give us a chance, but if you are not pleased with the game on your console and don’t want to wait for updates, you can opt to refund your copy. For copies purchased digitally, please use the refund system of PSN or Xbox respectively. For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you. Starting from today, you can contact us for a week up until December 21st, 2020.

Humbly

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.
I have faith in you all. I think your work ethics and values speak volumes. I appreciate you guys.

You're still misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm managing tone and conduct, here. If you are owed something, legally (like with financial transaction, for example: I bought this phone, and I never received it. / I bought this watch, and it was non-functional. / I bought this steak just today, and it was already spoiled.), then you have a right to politely "demand" that you be made whole. These are things that can be proven as a matter of fact. There is no other interpretation.

If you dislike something, subjectively (I bought this ice cream, and it doesn't taste good. / I bought this sweater, but now I don't like the color. / I bought this game, and I don't like the way customization options work.), then you have a right to politely "request" a refund or suggest changes. These things are opinions, not facts. Honoring the request is not required. (Though sometimes, it may be.)

If you believe that your opinions on something are somehow superior to another person's, and it gives you the right to start insisting that they agree with your views -- and/or that you have a right to become hostile if they do not -- that's not going to pass.

Like on these forums. If that type of conduct appears, it's going to be shut down in short order.

Feel free to express your opinion or criticism, constructively, about anything you please during a discussion. Feel free to make any suggestions or requests, politely, about anything you wish during a discussion. Do not attempt to demand a single thing based upon your opinions. Your opinions are superior to no one's.

Constructive, respectful discussion only, whether positive or negative. Both are welcome. (There are no "demands" that will be addressed or allowed on the forums.)

Yeah, I still can't get past character creation despite over 10 hours of troubleshooting. My PC is more than capable of handling this game. My Technical Support submission was never responded to, so yeah I wouldn't say I got what I was owed for the $60 I paid.

I get we need to be supportive of this publisher as they have a good track record and this game is intended to be a huge leap in graphic fidelity, fully onboard with that. However, when I can't even boot up the game on a $3,500+ machine, I understand the anger being thrown around. I get the complications of AAA releases and that the "customer is always right," mentality is a very American view.

That being said, I'm getting more frustrated everyday and I've never had this issue with any of the other games I've bought. No, I'm not going to Reinstall my operating system for one game, I have no issues that even come close to this on any other Title I own. 10 hours is a lot of time and effort on my part and the fact my Technical support ticket wasn't even responded to doesn't help matters. I'm still trying to be polite and optimistic but I do have my limits.

Yeah, I still can't get past character creation despite over 10 hours of troubleshooting. My PC is more than capable of handling this game. My Technical Support submission was never responded to, so yeah I wouldn't say I got what I was owed for the $60 I paid.

I get we need to be supportive of this publisher as they have a good track record and this game is intended to be a huge leap in graphic fidelity, fully onboard with that. However, when I can't even boot up the game on a $3,500+ machine, I understand the anger being thrown around. I get the complications of AAA releases and that the "customer is always right," mentality is a very American view.

That being said, I'm getting more frustrated everyday and I've never had this issue with any of the other games I've bought. No, I'm not going to Reinstall my operating system for one game, I have no issues that even come close to this on any other Title I own. 10 hours is a lot of time and effort on my part and the fact my Technical support ticket wasn't even responded to doesn't help matters. I'm still trying to be polite and optimistic but I do have my limits.

I was trying to help, and i feel very bad for you, really. My english is terrible. if anyone can help this guy, please, do it. :(

Hi! I have boxed version and I want to get refund. I went store where I bought the game but they don't give refund. I send a mail to cdrp but they didn't answer me. What should I do?

So i Player it on stadia. I know it probably wont reach any of the devs but i have to tell u how my hopes and expectations were Crushed. I did not have many lag problems and i dont mind the Bugs that much (as long as they are not gamebreaking) but what was shoen and promissed is not what i have seen in game. There was so mucv i hoped the game would be and it just was not. After i finished the story and played Some sidequests the World which still looks beautifull was just feeling dead. The ai was stupid, the driving was bad, the Interaktivity was not there and dont let me start ranting about the police. I dont want a refund guys. I love what u did with the witcher. Just make the game that, what u have promissed. Change the whole frickin Story if u have to. The montage with Jackie after the "lifepath" which was shorter than my peepee would have been great to See as REAL missions. I have waited so long to play it. The first few hours i was in love. Please just make it good

Last edited by a moderator:
I play on PC, I have no crash and no critical bugs, the game is awesome.

Agreed.At first I felt duped, from the requirements and all the crashing but now after 1.04 LOVE the game. THANK YOU CDPR, it's so cool.. BUT it will wear off waaayyyy too quickly if you don't fix difficulty (add one super diff), where

snipers don't penetrate everything lol, just make it extremely lethal, and hard to sneak too, so one has to focus body/ref/cool vs. tech/int/cool far more before getting over the worst. etc.

You can still create the model using the options provided. I believe the change in the models for both male and female V were done to exhibit customization options and make them look a little less "Hollywood", while also retaining the same, recognizable aesthetic.

That is kinda misleading saying that you can still recreate the model using the character customisation as it is not possible, I have tried, what I do not understand is why for 2 years there have been no changes in the way the female model looked which also means that there were 100% other customisations for that exact face model, just time wasted for something that was not broken, I agree maybe the male V needed the update, the 2018 male V looked a bit weird but again for the female V it's just wasted time/resources that could've been used to make the game more polished. I can find no logical reason for that change, the less "Hollywood" argument idk if it makes sense atleast for me it doesn't

Hi!

Can you please estimate which patch will implement this:

"We’ve greatly enhanced our crowd and community system to create the most believable city in any open world game to date"

As that will implement all the proper NPC AI and variety, police, city interactivity, non disappearing cards, proper driving AI (the roundabouts are just a joke) etc and escalate the game to greatness!

Any ideas?

Oh yes, that patch will be implemented in April of 2025 and by that time you'd also have to pay to enjoy the "ultimate" experience of Night City and there will be people calling you selfish for not paying up and expecting everything for free from this 'feel-good' corporation.

Oh yes, that patch will be implemented in April of 2025 and by that time you'd also have to pay to enjoy the "ultimate" experience of Night City and there will be people calling you selfish for not paying up and expecting everything for free from this 'feel-good' corporation.

Next patch, maybe, day 21, next. After this, Hollydays, people have family...etc... and rights to get it. After, January, another in Febuary. PC ll receive patchs more times, if i understand the oficial note. Where say something about 2025?

Next patch, maybe, day 21, next. After this, Hollydays, people have family...etc... and rights to get it. After, January, another in Febuary. PC ll receive patchs more times, if i understand the oficial note. Where say something about 2025?

FFS that was a joke, the things that CDPR falsely advertised or overpromised for this game are never going to be finished or brought to reality!

FFS that was a joke, the things that CDPR falsely advertised or overpromised for this game are never going to be finished or brought to reality!

The game are 'finished' with some bugs and changes (maybe not so good in some aspects). But the note is clear or try, about it, they ll improve the overall experience and, i ll belive in it. Well, at this day, they never fault with us, look at TW3 - at last, i hope.

The game are 'finished' with some bugs and changes (maybe not so good in some aspects). But the note is clear or try, about it, they ll improve the overall experience and, i ll belive in it. Well, at this day, they never fault with us, look at TW3 - at last, i hope.

Well I had bought TW3, even when I played through most of it with a pirated copy, but I clearly remember TW3 wasn't this disjointed. In that lore, it was understandable why the normal civilians dont want to interact with my character that was super immersive, the same behavior here seems shoddy and lazy on the devs part to be quite frank. There are issues with the game, that are maybe issues to only me because this game is just another GTA clone with rpg elements sprinkled here and there, this is not an RPG game as TW3 was and no amount patches or updates will make it one :/

I want to play as 2018~19 version Female V.

I don't get it. Why did you completely replace the good one instead of adding a new V?

plz... Consider adding 2018 fem V preset.

What about false advertising and misleading claims?

So CDPR gets to cash in from overhyping a game then double dip from their inspiring redemption story like No Man's Sky. You guys will all eat this up and forgive CDPR. This won't be the last time this happens, now that No Man's Sky and Cyberpunk is getting away with scamming people I am going to expect many more AAA companies to take this approach. There is literally no repercussions to overhyping a game and releasing it early anymore.
welcome to the last 10 years of gaming. this is nothing new... at alllll.

Top Bottom