WINDOWS 10 LTSB NOT SUPPORTED. version 1607 NOT SUPPORTED (Game crashes on launch) !!! FIX UPDATED !!!

+
Hi guys, i reinstalled windows, or rather just replaced it with another one on torrent link on topic, while saving everything that was. The game is working, the flight is normal. So just change your Windows. Good luck !

LTSB 1607 NOT SUPPORTED
Reinstal windows
LTSC 1809 - the game started and works fine

Hi guys, i reinstalled windows, or rather just replaced it with another one on torrent link on topic, while saving everything that was. The game is working, the flight is normal. So just change your Windows. Good luck !

LTSB 1607 NOT SUPPORTED
Reinstal windows
LTSC 1809 - the game started and works fine
i still have the same crashes on 1809 LTSC. Gonna try to update my windows to 20H2 or 1909

The problem we had there was that the game was not starting. If your game starts but after some moment crashes, it is not your case.
There is a solution if your CPU is old and dont have AVX instructions. Look for modified exe file

The problem we had there was that the game was not starting. If your game starts but after some moment crashes, it is not your case.
There is a solution if your CPU is old and dont have AVX instructions. Look for modified exe file
i have the same exact error, like in the topic. modified exe didnt worked too

I wanna make an addition since I was using 1809 LTSC even before CP release. This version doesn't help me. Game don't crush on launch, but soon eventually, no matter what I do (even on pers creation screen) I recive the same "Unknown GPU"-blah-blah-blah.

My assumption is that CD Project were using some of the latest innovations from DX12, which was comes only in latest Win 10 versions (1906 and so on). And since it wasn't or can't be implemented in older versions, then the game "ask" DX12 to perform some tricks its just crushing inside itself and the problem cannot be logged properly. And than we got "Unknown GPU error", because it's not even internal game problem at all.

File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS 10 1607 (LTSB/2016). This is ridiculous! (Or if update, downgrade in future! When they fix it or you finish the game if you just want to try it so badly and cant wait).

CDPR must fix this! Beacause Windows 10 1607 LTSB(LTSC) is not obsolete. It still the best OS for gaming (your can find many proofs in YouTube, etc. This OS has official support by Microsoft untill October 2026. And I am have been played smoothly in Red Dead Redemption 2 on it (even before all fixes)

Windows 7 latest update was in March 2019, so ask to fix Windows 10 1607 problem by updating your OS is ridiculous! You dont ask people with Windows 7 to update to Windows 10 right? Because in your system requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 exist both Win7 and Win10(since you did not specify exact version it means all actual versions are supported, right? And Win10 1607(LTSB) and 1809(LTSC) are actual and support untill 2026 and 2029. If CDPR has asked update your Win10 to at least 1909+ only to prevent game refunds, before they are will fix this bug on 1607 in future is ok. Just give me hope. Especially it technicly possilbe, I'm sure.

Windows 7 (DirectX 12 limited since 2019, DXGI 1.1, WDDM 1.1)
Windows 1607 (DirectX 12 full since 2015, DXGI 1.6, WDDM 2.1)
The game was build on DirectX 12 as I'm heard, right..? Hhh.

Anyway Windows 7 from 2009, PS4 and XBO from 2013 support this game, and Windows 1607 is not yet. (Btw why game so laggy on old PC's that is way more powerfull then outdated consoles. Cuz it just a bad console port? :) With updated graphic features? So maybe add some new options to disable this...?

LIKE "DISABLE MOUSE ACCELERATION\SMOOTHING" ETC.
OR "DISABLE TXAA"? Ha!? Always adore this console-style undisabled TXAA mmm. Every PC gamer loves it...
OR "KEY REMAPPING" Oh boy... Those console port vibes mmm. :sneaky:

BUT! You friends, are made a revolutionary game. I have Deus Ex 1, Hitman 1, Stalker 1, Dying Light 1(also Polish game btw) vibes which is hard to create in this sh?tty nowadays game business. And I know how difficult it was for you with this limited time, angry managers and crunches. And your support F DRM movement and GOG with no drm and GOG galaxy 2.0 idea to cross-platform game shops is unprecedented. So dont listen to haters! (Sorry my mistits. My London tongue level is: NO.)

Ваші друзі wish you luck.

Wake the F up Husaria. Jeszcze Polska Nie Zginęła!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I also had the same problem (gpuapidx12error.cpp(40) related, crash at start up) and I can confirm that upgrading
from Windows 10 LTSB to LTSC solve the problem for me. I've been playing for 10 hours and
I had no crash whatsoever. I'm still on the 1.03 version of the game and today I'm going to update
to 1.04 ver

I installed the game using the bakup game offline installers
hope this will be the only issue for me.

any proof? if that so its a good news :)
translate into English
1607944425675[1].png

Hi

No, problem still exists on 20H2 - run game, play for let's say 5 - 10 mins - flatlined -> run again, play 15 mins -> flatlined -> reboot PC -> play 6h no issues.
Memest passes no issues.
Interesting - i have similar issues in AC Valhalla but not any other game.

Attachments

• winver.JPG
    winver.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 91
same issue here still not able to play the game... guys. this is annoying AF.
already pasted my specs multiple times, but nevertheless:

I can start the game, but Im not able to play the game or start the caractor creator. nothing. also a saved game can not be loaded.

Code:
Hostname:                                      MUC-000
Betriebssystemname:                            Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Betriebssystemversion:                         10.0.19042 Nicht zutreffend Build 19042
Betriebssystemhersteller:                      Microsoft Corporation
Betriebssystemkonfiguration:                   Eigenständige Arbeitsstation
Betriebssystem-Buildtyp:                       Multiprocessor Free
Registrierter Benutzer:                        B
Registrierte Organisation:
Produkt-ID:                                    00330-80000-00000-AA429
Ursprüngliches Installationsdatum:             16.08.2020, 23:29:11
Systemstartzeit:                               18.12.2020, 12:20:16
Systemhersteller:                              Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Systemmodell:                                  Z390 DESIGNARE
Systemtyp:                                     x64-based PC
Prozessor(en):                                 1 Prozessor(en) installiert.
                                               [01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 13 GenuineIntel ~3600 MHz
BIOS-Version:                                  American Megatrends Inc. F9i, 16.09.2020
Windows-Verzeichnis:                           C:\windows
System-Verzeichnis:                            C:\windows\system32
Startgerät:                                    \Device\HarddiskVolume5
Systemgebietsschema:                           de;Deutsch (Deutschland)
Eingabegebietsschema:                          de;Deutsch (Deutschland)
Zeitzone:                                      (UTC+01:00) Brüssel, Kopenhagen, Madrid, Paris
Gesamter physischer Speicher:                  65.469 MB
Verfügbarer physischer Speicher:               57.156 MB
Virtueller Arbeitsspeicher: Maximale Größe:    75.197 MB
Virtueller Arbeitsspeicher: Verfügbar:         63.565 MB
Virtueller Arbeitsspeicher: Zurzeit verwendet: 11.632 MB
Auslagerungsdateipfad(e):                      C:\pagefile.sys
Domäne:                                        WORKGROUP
Anmeldeserver:                                 \\MYPC
Hotfix(es):                                    9 Hotfix(e) installiert.
                                               [01]: KB4586876
                                               [02]: KB4561600
                                               [03]: KB4562830
                                               [04]: KB4570334
                                               [05]: KB4577266
                                               [06]: KB4580325
                                               [07]: KB4586864
                                               [08]: KB4593175
                                               [09]: KB4592438
Netzwerkkarte(n):                              4 Netzwerkadapter installiert.
                                               [01]: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V
                                                     Verbindungsname: Ethernet
                                                     Status:          Medien getrennt
                                               [02]: Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter
                                                     Verbindungsname: WLAN 2
                                               [03]: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection
                                                     Verbindungsname: Ethernet 2
                                                     DHCP aktiviert:  Ja
                                                     DHCP-Server:     192.168.178.1
                                                     IP-Adresse(n)
                                                     [01]: 192.168.178.20
                                                     [02]: fe80::9472:e3f2:328e:41ab
                                               [04]: Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
                                                     Verbindungsname: Bluetooth-Netzwerkverbindung 3
Anforderungen für Hyper-V:                     Es wurde ein Hypervisor erkannt. Features, die für Hyper-V erforderlich sind, werden nicht angezeigt.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    89.3 KB · Views: 90
Creating new thread related strictly for software crash issue File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)
NOT AVX SUPPORT PROBLEM (NOT HARDWARE)(OLD PROCESSORS USERS)

Game doesn't start, crashes on launch
"woah cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined"

On windows 10 go to start - settings - system - about
If you have windows version 1607, Welcome to the club :D
Windows version has to be higher than 1607

My specs
windows 10 LTSB version 1607. OS build 14393.4104 (all updates installed) + 460.79 (clean installation, all overlays off, in steam and GeForce experience)
i5-4570, 16gb, 1TB samsung evo ssd 860, GTX 1070ti
Download Windows 10
(this update can't be installed)
The latest supported Visual C++ downloads (installed/repaired)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

*** PS JUST CHANGED TREAD NAME ***
Now it's 100% clear windows 10 LTSB not supported by Cyberpunk 2077
same as other games "Horizon", "Death Stranding" "Gears Tactics" "Forza"

*** Solution / FIX 100% works***

LTBS 2016 doesn't support any windows version update over 1607 (old windows core)
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 supports 1809

Update from LTBS to LTSC 1809 thru official windows image
Key works fine, no activation needed

just download official window iso image:
SW_DVD5_WIN_ENT_LTSC_2019_64-bit_English_MLF_X21-96425.ISO
and create bootable usb (8gb flash min) using ultra iso or WinSetupFromUSB-1-9
Run from flash - check and install updates.
Cyberpunk 2077 runs right away
It work. Thank you! No missing files no problems with re-install other programs. 1607 to 1809

Hello, I have 2 questions:
1. I have the 1607 LTSB in a non-english version. If I upgrade It using your suggested iso, will this still work and just switch my language to english? How easy is it to switch between languages on an LTSC version?
2. Will this upgrade work If I use another iso (already preconfigured iso, up-to-date updates and it is in my language)?

Thank you very much.

Hello, I have 2 questions:
1. I have the 1607 LTSB in a non-english version. If I upgrade It using your suggested iso, will this still work and just switch my language to english? How easy is it to switch between languages on an LTSC version?
2. Will this upgrade work If I use another iso (already preconfigured iso, up-to-date updates and it is in my language)?

Thank you very much.
1: you will not be able to keep your app and settings (You can only keep the personal files) if you use ISO that is different language from your LTSB. Switching language in LTSC is pretty much the same as LTSB, Just go to setting -> Time&Language -> Language -> add a language.

2. Which iso? you need to make sure you get the re-release version so you wouldn't have that file deletion bug.

1: you will not be able to keep your app and settings (You can only keep the personal files) if you use ISO that is different language from your LTSB. Switching language in LTSC is pretty much the same as LTSB, Just go to setting -> Time&Language -> Language -> add a language.

2. Which iso? you need to make sure you get the re-release version so you wouldn't have that file deletion bug.
Thank you for your answer!
1. Okay, so I need to switch to English, use the suggested iso and then switch back to my language?
2. I could use an iso like this "Windows.10.Enterprise.LTSC.2019.v17763.1432.X64.Updated.21.08.2020". This would be already in my language. I started up the setup and It told me that I could keep everything. Would that trigger the file deletion bug?

Thank you for your answer!
1. Okay, so I need to switch to English, use the suggested iso and then switch back to my language?
2. I could use an iso like this "Windows.10.Enterprise.LTSC.2019.v17763.1432.X64.Updated.21.08.2020". I tried starting up the setup and It told me that I could keep everything. Would that trigger the file deletion bug?
1. You can't simply switch to English if have installed a LTSB with a different language, you can only change the display language.
2. any version released after November 2018 doesn't have the file deletion bug. so yeah that one is safe

Top Bottom